Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Gold rush alaska was on last night, but I can't find a link to watch it anywhere, its usually up on several sites sat morning, no joy today tho, anyone have a link for it, message me please :)

I need my gold fix!!!

@@Bonga

try kickass torrent's latest proxy, it's there , do a search for gold then click the tv category tab & sort by age.

links are available at proxybunker.co.uk

• Like 1

Bosch http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3502248/?ref_=nv_sr_1 (there's only been the pilot release so far, not sure if there are more episodes to follow this year, but the pilot is really

Bosch is out now, 9 more episodes to watch.

iirc the pilot was quite good, can't remember a thing about it though :stoned:

so i'll watch a couple more episodes and see if it's worth carrying on.

• Like 1

Banshee. Over the top but it's good fun. Plenty of nice ladies who get naked as well.

Just noticed Banshee is halfway through a new season, need to catch up with that. Its rather silly but definitely entertaining lol

Nathan Barley , probably still on youtube and I'd post a link if I could be bothered , I'm sure it will have been mentioned on the thread already

@@Boojum i know you like the uk version, im not sure if you watch the kevin space one, anyway -

all 13 episodes of season 3 house of cards have just dropped :yep: edit - will drop tonight.

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 2