Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Black Sails just started season two. well worth a watch.

ETA: Never saw it as its own thread must stop posting when just woke up.lol

Edited by royst71
  • Like 1

Has anyone seen the US version of Shameless? I've never watched the original UK series and don't really plan to but wondered if the US version is any good. William H Macy is pretty good IMO so his presence perked my curiosity.

Has anyone seen the US version of Shameless? I've never watched the original UK series and don't really plan to but wondered if the US version is any good. William H Macy is pretty good IMO so his presence perked my curiosity.

The UK version is much better, I gave up on the US version on account of it being shit.

No worries, although you said you don't plan on watching it, I can recommend the UK Shameless, well the first few series anyway.

First two series of shameless UK was great, next two were a bit patchy and then it turned into something akin to an adult soap, more consistent than series 3 and 4 but a different tone to 1 and 2.

As remakes go I didn't think the us one was that bad but it didn't grip me.

Californication, if you've not seen this please give it a watch, I think it's awesome! And it's one of my all time favorite shows.

@@Joint hogger yeah I know, apparently they had to end seasons like it wasn't coming back for the last three or so and then it finally got pulled, it's properly funny though I'm surprised it wasn't more popular.

Watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer again, up to season 3. It's crap, but enjoyable crap, just right for when I've spent 24 hours drinking lol

Don't know if it's comedy you're after. I enjoyed Toast of London and Cardinal Burns. Need to sign into Channel 4 for Cardinal Burns but Toast of London full episodes can be found on youtube.

Edited by B-high