Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

lol me either... two months isnt long :)

for anyone who is interested i use this site to find out whats around on tv atm.

linky - http://www.tvmuse.com/schedule.html (use the arrows that bracket the current viewing day to navigate - arrow by itself = move one day - arrow with a vertical line = block move by week)

its really good for finding new tv series and just for a bit of inspiration...

edit it only lists new episodes/series.

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 2

Decided to give Ascension a go, ep 1 of 3. If you can allow for the obviousness of the 'reveal' it might be worth the time but 2nd ep needs to up it's game.

And fuck me winter is here already, c'mon GOT!!!

• Like 1

@@YoLo your name made me feel old lol

when i first saw it it was on some kids hat and i thought "why are kids wearing hats with a welsh tv wildlife presenters name on it????"

when i found out what it actually means i thought - what a massive knob! - im the kind of person i used to shake my head at as a child lol

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 2

Fucking hell I'm so dim. I didn't know what yolo meant until I looked it up just now :doh:

For a reasonably bright bloke I can be incredibly stupid at times :doh:

@@YoLo your name made me feel old lol

when i first saw it it was on some kids hat and i thought "why are kids wearing hats with a welsh tv wildlife presenters name on it????"

when i found out what it actually means i thought - what a massive knob! - im the kind of person i used to shake my head at as a child lol

Fucking hell I'm so dim. I didn't know what yolo meant until I looked it up just now :doh:

For a reasonably bright bloke I can be incredibly stupid at times :doh:

Both of these = ROFL

• Like 2

I take it that you've seen The Wire ?

How about Deadwood ?

And like I said, House of Cards is superb (both versions, the original BBC version and the American remake - I'd watch the BBC version first).

the wire ive seen some of (twice) it didn't grip me and I gave up, ive been told to stick with it and I will go back to it but the wire is a commitment, im holding off till I have a major sickie, a broken bone or something lol

deadwood is one that slipped under my radar until recently. I chose hell on wheels over deadwood which was a mistake.

house of cards, the original bbc one I recorded recently from sky, i haven't got round to watching it yet. im limited to when I can watch it cause the other half wont watch it. the usa version is on Netflix and I could watch anytime but I would like to see the uk version first.

if deadwood and the wire were on Netflix or amazon I would have definitely watched them by now, I have both of those channels in the bedroom, unfortunately im third in the pecking order when it comes to tv in this household so im limited.

i caught a new show called safe crackers on tru tv last night. obscure i know, and it was probably set up a lot but a great watch. they opened a huge bank vault that had nothing inside but they found a fake wall that led to a big hidden room with bearer bonds and all kinds of cool swag.