Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

@@cocojoe

He's certainly not messing about taking that dredge to bits....Dave Turin has teamed up with the Dodge Bros - Freddie & Kevin?

My money is on those three to really cash in this series. I've only seen the first two hour episode, waiting for peace and quiet here before I look at the next one.

Love the landscape and scenery as well, I think as the vegetation is so tough to survive there in the first place,

it will probably regenerate but could always do with hand, re-planting maybe?

Heres to the next episode

just watched People just do nothing on i player and thought it tell other people worthy. go see if you don't believe me ffs.

• Like 1

Goldrush is good, I binge watched upto the most recent episode in about 4 nights, missus said I was mad, the Viking dude is awesome no Fucking around at all just getting on with it.

• Like 1

Embarrassing confession time. I'm re-watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer :bag: I loved it when it was first on, and I'm enjoying it the second time round. The whole Angel romance thing was very tedious, but the dialogue is snappy and amusing and there are actully some pretty decent episodes that show a knowledge of and love of the horror genre. Got a lot of time for Joss Whedon, Firefly was brilliant (sadly cancelled far too soon) and I also loved Cabin In The Woods and Avengers Assemble (he also co-wrote Toy Story, betcha didn't know that). My guilty TV pleasure.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

Embarrassing confession time. I'm re-watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer :bag: I loved it when it was first on, and I'm enjoying it the second time round. The whole Angel romance thing was very tedious, but the dialogue is snappy and amusing and there are actully some pretty decent episodes that show a knowledge of and love of the horror genre. Got a lot of time for Joss Whedon, Firefly was brilliant (sadly cancelled far too soon) and I also loved Cabin In The Woods and Avengers Assemble (he also co-wrote Toy Story, betcha didn't know that). My guilty TV pleasure.

Hahaha. I'm only laughing because I'm watching on Netflix for the first time. I'm near the end of series 2 now and I'm quite enjoying it but until now I have been too embarrassed to say.

• Like 1

Nice one :)

There are some bad episodes, but they're mostly OK, watchable and enjoyable, but there are some great ones too (I'm not sure which series they're in but there's one where everyone is singing which I think is a superb episode - just looked it up series 6 episode 7 - Once More With Feeling, and a few genuinely scary ones, the best of which was season 4 episode 10 'Hush' - genuinely scary and IMHO the best episode of all, superb :) )

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

I started watching Lost again, enjoying it more this time as I can watch episodes back to back.

didnt think much of it first time I started to watch it but its got me hooked this time

Nooooooo! Dont follow the rabbit down the rabbit hole, you'll regret wasting the time.

lol

I never got into Lost, but from what I've read about it and what folks who stuck with it have said, the ending is so much of a let down it makes Stephen King look like he can do good endings. Pretty much everyone I know who watched it was absolutely fucking livid about the ending.

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

lol thanks for the spoiler

ah fuck it aslong as the start and middle are ok

follow the rabbit lol its not that bad is it?

am on season 1 episode 16

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil