Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

just a heads up but Archer's started back for season 6 & theres also a new show called 12 monkeys based on the film.

A drama based on Terry Gilliam's 1995 sci-fi adventure begins when a time traveler from the post-apocalyptic future arrives

in the year 2015 on a mission to save mankind from a deadly plague that will eventually decimate 93.6% of the human race.

Managed to grab a old nypd blue box set for £4-50 trade it back for £3 when finished

There's 20 odd episodes I'm only two in and hooked all over again...it was Stephen bochco's follow up to hill st blues and has the greatest most flawed cop in tv history "Andy sipowicz"

Give it a whirl if you've not seen it before

I also caught up with series 1 of line of duty with lenny James and thought it better than series 2

Love

Arthur

Edited by arthur lee
  • Like 1

also a new show called 12 monkeys based on the film.

id like to give that a try, hope its good.

I wasted about 10 hrs watching the tv version of 'from dusk till dawn' recently. it was no different to the movie, just a shit load of hours longer.

Just watched the final episode of Sons of Anarchy season 6, fuck me it was good lol

Early seasons are a little slow but well worth the watch!

• Like 1

Just watched the final episode of Sons of Anarchy season 6, fuck me it was good lol

Early seasons are a little slow but well worth the watch!

im gonna start sons of anarchy this week I think, the missus kind of got me into it a few years ago so ive seen a few random episodes from series 2 or 3. is series 6 the final series?

• Like 1

Went right off Sons of Anarchy when they brought in the IRA stuff. It was nonsensical but I could just about have coped with it (cos the whole thing is nonsense) if they'd actully bothered to get some Irish actors to play the Irish people, but if there's one thing I really can't cope with it's shows that have Americn actors doing other accents, badly. If you're going to have an Irish (or Scottish, or whatever) character then employ fucking Irish or Scottish (or whatever) actors to play the part. There really is very little that makes me turn TV or movies off quicker than shit accents, it ruins any suspension of disbelief.

@@cocojoe

You just beat me to it, I was about to post Goldrush, great series carrying on from the last one with some new characters. yr right the viking is one hard SOB!

and young Parker is heading the same way, even grandad is hanging on by his bootlaces...... :rofl: Tod's a total idiot!

I'm looking forward to the next series of 'Moonshers' as well :yep:

atb

stu

• Like 1

@@stu914 i want to see the Vikings ship afloat, that will be a sight and your right about Todd he's an idiot but i want the Hoffman crew to succeed because Dave Turin seems like a nice chap.

It's a shame what they do to the landscape out there, i was looking on Google earth at Dawson city and the surrounding landscape is a right old mess, but the untouched /unmined Yukon is amazing though. I would love to drive the top of the world highway from Dawson city to the US Alaska border the scenery looks amazing.

• Like 1