Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

The first series is the best one mate, goes well downhill after that imo.

Thanks for the heads up, hope you are wrong but I suspect it's probably going to be about right.

• Like 1

Bondi Rescue on Watch... just watching it now... my god there are some ridiculously beautiful women in the world, and apparently they all go to Bondi beach!

Starts saving for ticket to Australia.

e2a - just seen part 2. Don't go in the water!! Bluenose jellyfish, sharks, deadly rips... jesus loads of kids and adults all stung and drowning.. will be staying on the sand and admiring the sites if i ever make it.

Edited by YoLo

smilies people - sequel to tinker tailor solder spy starring Alic Guinness. episode 1 is on the iplayer atm. its alright too

• Like 2

came across a show the other night from the late 90's with phil daniels, mark addy & micheal kitchen called sunnyside farm,

the humour might not suit everybody but phil daniels makes a good pervy farmer lol

Edited by Joint hogger
  • Like 1

Watched 2 episodes of Arrow last night. Not bad, it has potential. The whole billionaire cleaning up a city is all a bit Batmanish though. Will start Gotham soon too.