Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

series called 'Firefly'

they made a movie from it. I think the 2nd stupidest Baldwin is in it. the world view they use is an interesting one. The bad guys are the ones that mis use power whether it be government or otherwise. the idea that the government are totally corrupt puppets of the corporations which themselves are nothing more than gangs of thrieves, liars and murderers (through sanction of course).runs deep throughout it.

e2r - opinion removed

Edited by Reg Lives

Just finished watching True Detective, couldn't get into it first time round but really glad I watched it, some stunning performances from the whole cast. Brilliant

• Like 2

Thanks to uk420 I caught the 2002 reccomended series that's on 4 catch up "buried "

Four more left to watch out of 8 and it's gripping

Love

Arthur

• Like 2

Good series to watch iz called netflicks theres millions of episodes and thousands of seasons ive completed it but none of its really a carry on from last seasons story tbh i thought it supposed to be the best series of all time

It must have taken you quite a long time to watch everything on netflix , maybe time to have a little sleep now

Banged up abroad.

Show about people who have attempted to break the law in some sort, then get caught and thrown in a jail abroad. Usually a nasty South American prison.

Good show. On it's 7th season now I think ?

does anyone remember 'bush tucker man'? I used to enjoy that when I was spaced out from white doves on a sunday morning.

Les Hiddins is his name, and there's a dozen or so of his adventures on youtube. I used to love watching him as a kid, I honestly wish there were more like him making tv programmes these days :(

• Like 4

Been watching the 6th series of Sons of Anarchy (American version of Netflix), best series so far. Early series start off really cheesy and corny but it gets darker as you move through the series. Some proper weird shit in series 6

Worth a watch after a slow start, stick with it

• Like 1

Les Hiddins is his name, and there's a dozen or so of his adventures on youtube. I used to love watching him as a kid, I honestly wish there were more like him making tv programmes these days :(

that's him mate, im gonna watch the youtube episodes sometime, its been years since I seen them. les hiddins popped up fairly recently on a ray mears oz special. the years of outback sun hadn't been too kind to his face, either that or he had picked up a whisky habit, maybe both.

• Like 1

Just done first season of Prison Break... not bad, not great... if you've 'done' all the big series: BB, GOT, Wire etc worth a go.

Will stick with S2 and see how it goes

Just done first season of Prison Break... not bad, not great... if you've 'done' all the big series: BB, GOT, Wire etc worth a go.

Will stick with S2 and see how it goes

The first series is the best one mate, goes well downhill after that imo.

• Like 1