Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

South Park season 18.

Really funny. Each episode now follows on from the last, so you need to watch them in order.

Haven't been overly impressed with this series, but the VR one was a head fuck, and Cock magic was just so funny I nearly choked

• Like 1

i thought OZ was a brilliant series ,well worth watching

from what I remember it was good. there was also a uk version that had a lot of promise but only ran for one series, I cant for the life of me remember what it was called though. it had the dude from snatch in it.

Found the 2002 series buried on 4 demand as cypher 79 mentioned.. Should get through the eight episodes by the weekend

Love

Arthur

Google primewire proxy, I'd advise using an add on like adblock with any of the streaming sites and definitely never download anything if you mistakenly click a banner ad.

Good series to watch iz called netflicks theres millions of episodes and thousands of seasons ive completed it but none of its really a carry on from last seasons story tbh i thought it supposed to be the best series of all time

• Like 1

Top gear was a bit boring. Don't get me wrong, still very watchable and enjoyable, but they set high standards in the other ones, and this felt a bit lacking in something.

The end in climatic. Very intense. If you read the news reports at the time it's good to see properly.

IMO Clarkson blatantly made sure he had that number plate. Which if he did is very naughty.

Gold Rush specials over Xmas were ok. The Grandpa Jon one was decent. Crazy to have watched Parker grow up over the last 5 years. Even in season 1 he was a cool as fuck 15 year old :)

Todd is a tit. But he will get lucky this season I think.

Good series to watch iz called netflicks theres millions of episodes and thousands of seasons ive completed it but none of its really a carry on from last seasons story tbh i thought it supposed to be the best series of all time

What the fuck are you on about?

• Like 2