Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

if you hover the cursor over a download link, check that the link isnt redirecting you to torndvd, if it does,

you can try refreshing the downlink until it says torrent or better still, use the Magnet link instead.

• Like 2

What are the best sites for tv or films now, stream or torrent? Im trying to watch Ray Donovan season 1 ond 4od doesnt go that far back

I use a application on my samsung phone called SHOWBOX..It has Ray Donovan season 1 and 2.. And I have to say that this application is the best one I've ever had to watch films and series..It's free to download and you have to download off the internet.not the playstore..But it's not available for apple products

Primewire .org without the spaces is a brilliant streaming site. The UK isp's keep trying to block it but they always make a new domain that's unaffected.

I would recommend running adaware and another pop up blocker if you plan on visiting any torrent or streaming sites

Nice one, but what is it with sites these days like kickass and rarbg that when you want to download something and click the dload button it always trys to link you to somewhere else rather than your torrent client starting instantly???

hi mate,

if you click on what you want to DL and go into the info about your program you will see a red symbol that looks like a magnet...you just click on it and then click on the download window at the bottom left of your screen and it takes you to your torrent client.

some sites its a window in the middle of the screen that opens and you just launch it and it takes you to your torrent client aswell if you go through the mag-net link.

i can download a film in under 10minutes doing it that way mate.

hope it helps

craig

• Like 1

probably been mentioned. Watched True Detectives and got well into it after the first 3 episodes. well worth a watch

True Detective took a while to get going but ended up as my favourite show of the year. Got wrapped up a bit too conveniently for my liking but was amazing none the less.

• Like 1

@@blackmedicine HBO are making another series of True Detective but with a new cast. Hoping its a couple of different detectives on the trail of the same people they were after in series one. On the back of the tv series i read the first novel by the writer and creator of True Detective, Galveston by Nic Pizzolatto and its also really good.

• Like 1

There's an old Canadian series called intelligence ran for two seasons

Also an old hbo series called oz is worth a look

Love

Arthur

Also an old hbo series called oz is worth a look

ive got the oz box set, i keep meaning to sit down and watch it properly, I liked oz when it was on the telly but it was on too late and that was back before the days of planners.

• Like 1