Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I've watched for 5 years now and yes, I even considered applying for a visa then turning up and asking Parker for a job lol

:yinyang:

Yosser Hussein :smug:

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

I only started watching them last year, they were on the side bar to gold panning vids I was watching, then there is another one about

dredging the sea bed which is equally mental, Tony is a nutter lol, I'd rather work for him than Parker Schnozle, old Jack from the Hoffman crew is a cracker too,

you seen the American gem hunter ones, Prospectors I think it's called, all the same format, hyped up drama but you cant help but

wonder at the gems and crystals they find,

I'd be happy having a go with a small hand fed sluice and a gold pan, it's not the money though it's the finding, there is gold up here in Scotland so I might find some yet :)

• Like 2

I thought about modifying a cement mixer into a mini-trommel and building a sluice from a flatbed trailer fitted with waterpump and riffles then doing it in UK lol guerilla washplant lol

:ninja:

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

I'm with you there mate, with shovel and wheelbarrow too lol

e2a dont forget the high vis gear so we look like we are meant to be there!

Edited by Hughie Green
  • Like 2

I love gold rush. Let me say this first, Todd Hoffman is a tit! It's dozer dave that runs that crew!!

I love Parker and his grandad and how far he's come, in one season he got over 1000 ounces and this season he's going for 2000!

Tony beets is great too I can't wait to see the dredge up and running!

If I could work with any of them it would be Freddy Dodge. That man is a proper gold expert and has an amazing claim. Did you see the size of the nuggets he brought to the end of season Dirt special? And he has a company that makes the wash plants and jig tables!

• Like 1

Been watching Marco Polo myself the last few nights. As said already it's a good feast for the eyes. What really pisses me off though is the accents; Chinese and Mongol people speaking with posh British accents just makes it all somewhat farcical to me, I'd rather watch with subtitles tbh, would add a dimension or realism that I think is missing. Although I suppose I could say the same about a lot of movies and series that are set outside the 'western' world. I'd love to see a series made about the life of Ibn Battuta :v:

• Like 1

What are the best sites for tv or films now, stream or torrent? Im trying to watch Ray Donovan season 1 ond 4od doesnt go that far back

Edited by lennyboy

What are the best sites for tv or films now, stream or torrent? Im trying to watch Ray Donovan season 1 ond 4od doesnt go that far back

rarbg is a good torrent site but you need to go through a proxy (www.unblocksit.es.com) you can get on most blocked sites through that one.

hope it helps

craig

• Like 1

Nice one, but what is it with sites these days like kickass and rarbg that when you want to download something and click the dload button it always trys to link you to somewhere else rather than your torrent client starting instantly???

Edited by lennyboy