Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Nice one kingblue, for the heads up about Fat Tony and co.Just watched the first one, and it was just as good as underbelly.Appledbed bikie wars is abit like Sons of Anarchy just down under,and with out as many crime groups like in the sons .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

marco polo - netflix series that available in full to down load now, all 10 episodes.

its got an epic backdrop lots of gratuitous sex with hot Asian lady's, plenty of violence and and a good plot to keep it all trundling along. just what the doctor ordered on a pre Christmas weekend that lacks any decent tv.

as of last night im 4 episodes in and im really enjoying it.

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 5

Ps. Marco Polo is good, type of thing you need to concentrate on and follow or you will be lost.

It's a really well made programme to be fair. I'm on episode 3 :)

• Like 2

Guest RandyBoBandy

im up to the 4th episode of rick and morty

"Animation, Comedy, Science Fiction"

good one to smoke to for sure

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1

Ascension. On sci fi Chanel. Three night event

Cant really explain it without spoiling it, but it's space based. About a colony on a ship trying to find a new earth.

It's ok tbf

Also Marco Polo on Netflix is very good, except I'm on episode 9 and no real battle scenes. Just the end of a battle or beginning. Which I think is really cheap. Don't show before and after. I want the middle. Apart from that really good viewing.

• Like 3

im on episode 4 of marco polo, liking it so far. I don't know much about the real marco polo story but I don't remember hearing in history class that he was a martial arts expert so im guessing its not too historically accurate.

and speaking of historically inaccurate historical dramas, series 3 of vikings starts in feb, im looking forward to that, should be a good one too.