Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Is The Flash any good retro ? You seem to watch everything

The Flash rocks mate :) runs along side the arrow. End of season 2 in arrow you are introduced to the flash.

Flash is a lot more up beat and has the funny lines. Aimed at a younger audience I think. The Flash is different in style to Gotham, but I'm enjoying flash. Big budget.

• Like 1

Really pleased with season 2 of the 100. It's got a bigger budget for this time round. And if I recall the shows writers have said they will make it as dark as they want. They are not in fear of ratings or something like that. Which could mean some seriously cool apocalyptic shit lol

Watching the Transporter the tv series tonight as the mrs is out. It's complete shit, but I like it :)

Sleepy Hollow the series is a decent watch. Tom Mison I think plays Crane, he is good.

Walking dead is really boring me this season. Victim of it's own success maybe?

Looking forward to better caul Saul in the new year.

Liking Gold Rush, much better than last season. Todd is a buffoon but I feel sorry for him.

• Like 1

Just started watching series 4 of Boardwalk Empire, although a slow burner its steadily picked up the pace episode by episode! Really want to watch Gotham but can't get episode 1 at the moment

You need showbox in you're life tony ma man..

Everyone should have it, its a must for me. I fukkin love showbox aye.. lol... :yep:

Guest bazzad9

Liking Gold Rush, much better than last season. Todd is a buffoon but I feel sorry for him.

i like a bit of gold rush ,todd is a nightmare ......but you cant not admire the determination ,isnt old man is a nightmare as well so we know where he gets it from

:hippy:

Never heard of it @@HazyDaze just done a quick search

need something that works on my iPad. Not a big fan of these streaming sites, piracy etc. just a royal pain in the ass and spoils it for me, not to mention the people that lose out finically

I think Gotham is on Channel 5 in the UK Tony if thats any help , I don't watch it there though and maybe there isn't a catch up service or whatever

Yeah I see @@Degsy I can't go back to episode 1 on the c5 catch up service for some reason, don't think it will be available until the first series is completed

thanks though mate :yep:

• 3 weeks later...

Just a headsup for another film inspired TV show :) 12 Monkeys - The series :unsure:

Starts on 16th January, could be good but after the recent spat of dire film tribute series, it probably won't be. lol

:yinyang:

Constantine is actually getting better throughout... And he is now smoking. They must have listened to complaints.

Z nation for a laugh. Good zombie fun

Sleepy hollow the tv series. Ok. Watch it with the mrs

Gold Rush. Reality show about gold miners in the Klondike.

Arrow. From dc comics , quite a good show. Good action and links into....

The Flash. Awesome show. Like Arrow but more light hearted.

The Blacklist. James Spader is an FBI most wanted who turns informant (in a way) good show

Walking Dead. Goes without saying, but IMO not as good as earlier seasons.

Gotham. Dc comics tv show adaptation. Amazing show 10/10. So under rated. Not enough hype in the media about it.

Two and a Half Men. Still funny season 12 now

South Park season 18 again still funny

The Middle nice comedy for bed

Workaholics. Funniest show ever. Season 5 coming April

Modern Family. Makes me laugh. Season 6 now I think?