Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Not to mention that The Joker would be far too old lol

E2A I think an important part of Batman's backstory is that his parents are killed by a nobody in a simple mugging, so it was just a senseless, random act, and that's part of what torments Batman and creates the dark side of his character . But it's clear that the series isn't going down that route, cos it's setting it up that the killing was pre-planned, either by Fish Mooney or Carmine Falcone (or that's how it appears after 3 episodes).

Edited by Boojum

anybody know any streaming websites where I can watch the strain? went round in circles last night trying to find a decent one, gave up in the end. cheers in advance.

@@HazyDaze downloaded the showbox app last night after reading this, thanks man great shout, haven't got a laptop at the mo just a tablet an to be fair it's better than the download sites I was using on the lappy anyway, one happy stoner, peace out Shaggy.

Gotham has been given an extended amount of episodes for the first season.

Fox or whoever runs it need a main prime time show, so they asked for extended production. So instead of the scheduled 16 episodes there will now be 22!

Which some people are worrying about, as Gotham has set really high standards they extra 6 episodes might over do it's first season.

Who cares, it's bloody great. I'm happy there will be more episodes. I thought only 8 were set down originally?

• Like 1

Watched the first 3 episodes of Marvels agents of shield. Mmmmeh . Very average IMO

As usual use 5 year old Brits to play the scientists.

No where near as good as the flash or arrow

Season 12 of 2 and a half men has started. Always good to watch before bed

Epic episode of gotham last night... now its getting going. Now we know the characters a little....

Good stuff.. I only wish I could save them up for a few wks, ep7 left me gagging for more last night..

The penguin just gets better and better....

this supposed to be about gordon, I feel with all the massive characters building. Will leave gordon somewhat in the shadows

Anyhoo.. I'm loving gotham at the mo... :yep:

• Like 1

bbc4 detectorists has turned out to be a warm ,intelligent and funny show ..wellworth catching up on .

:yep: i found this by chance , expecting a documentary type offering but was pleasantly surprised when Mackenzie Crook appeared ont' screen.

saw ep5 a few nights ago and 6 is waiting on my hdd for this evening.

• Like 1

Watched the first 3 episodes of Marvels agents of shield. Mmmmeh . Very average IMO

As usual use 5 year old Brits to play the scientists.

No where near as good as the flash or arrow

Season 12 of 2 and a half men has started. Always good to watch before bed

Is The Flash any good retro ? You seem to watch everything

• Like 1

The 100 :yep: Been mentioned in this thread already and it got bit of a kicking iirc :( Season 2's under way and I'm really starting to enjoy it, good show. :D

I ';ve watched a few new series recently some good some not so good , never been a fan of Batman or any other comic book stuff but i am really enjoying Gotham also really enjoyed the first series of the Intruders and i would highly recommend both. Now for the bad , the Flash and Constantine , gave up on both after 1 episode - poor pish :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Anyone seen the intruders? Saw the first couple of episodes an can't make up my mind wether I liked it or not. Shaggy

I found it pretty disappointing. John Simm was reasonably good (but that goes without saying, IMHO he's a very good actor), and the little girl was excellent. But overall it was a mess - I've read the book (which is much, much better - e2a not one of Michael Marshall Smith's best by any means, though), so I knew what was supposed to be happening, but without having read the book I'm sure a lot of folks probably just found it confusing.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1