Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

dont know who suggested workaholics but id never even heard of it

only on season 1 but loving it so far

good call......whoever

Here sir. Love it. Trying to get more peeps on it. Very funny and very well written.

Guest bazzad9

Here sir. Love it. Trying to get more peeps on it. Very funny and very well written.

hats of to you mate

bloody good call

get the characters right and the work is mostly done ......and they have

the only character so far im not sure of is the girl friend of theres (the bosses secretary) ......in the balance with that one

might be becuase she was in something not long ago and was a nasty bitch

Wilfred not everones cuppa but just looking at the dog used to cheer me up

I enjoyed the Australian version when I saw it. Couldn't get on with the American one. Same guy plays Wilfred in both.
  • Like 1

Been watching 'bored to death'

Few eps in. Has a sort of goodnight sweetheart feel to it. Although, its nothing like it... lol

Not bad so far..few lols from ted danson

Bit of weed here and there.

A bored writer suffering writers block places an ad on craigslist acting as an unlicensed private detective is the jest of it...

I enjoyed bored to death when It was first on. ted danson is funny as a full on stoner. im sure this show was cancelled because ted danson got a roll in csi.

Watched all of Orange Is The New Black in a few days. I haven't drilled a series like that in a while. Well worth a watch, looking forward to series 3.

• Like 2

Trying to find Peaky Blinders Series 1 but can't get it on Sky Go, Netflicks, or BBC iPlayer, looks pretty good

Currently on Boardwalk Empire series 3. It's ok, even if it's just for the costume, settings, cars etc

Watched the first 2 episodes of the intruders and really enjoyed it although John Simm's dodgy accent takes a bit of getting used to :rofl:

• Like 1

Watched the first 2 episodes of the intruders and really enjoyed it although John Simm's dodgy accent takes a bit of getting used to :rofl:

It gets better with every episode and the season finale is brilliant. :yep: no spoilers :)

I thought John Simm's accent was pretty much spot on.

I thought John Simm's accent was pretty much spot on.

Its not so much his accent is bad but more a case of me being so used to hearing his normal accent in everything else i have seen him in so it seems really weird not hearing his scouse accent in this .