Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

peaky blinders is one of best porgrams on tv now and they use my local town hall for fillm sets all time bolton town hall im pisst at mo but fuck it li live in bolton its mad they use it as a set for london.ive been in the court just at side of where they film many a time not for weed for assault ive got a habit of kicking fuck out of theives and drug dealers, drug addicts gipsies not for no reasons mostly because they have started on some one weaker than them selfs but im trying to keep out of trubble for last few years letts hope i keep it up lol

Just started watching The Knick with a brilliant Clive Owen as a doctor in the early 1900`s, he also has a serious coke problem, very promising so far

• Like 1

Never heard of it but will definitely have a look , never heard of Gold Rush either , which should I watch first though ?

Gold rush is 45 per episode plus 1hr specials . 16 eps per season 4 seasons = a lot of watching time lol

If go with workaholics to start. Only 20 min per episode. Ideal for bedtime IMO ;)

Gold rush is epic if your into big machines or mining etc. or gold lol. I love Gold Rush. Season 3 is the best ;)

Watching Arrow atm. Which is ok, not as good as the Flash.

Gotham is ruling the superhero slot for me right now. So well made. Leaves me wanting more. Like thrones does.

Gold rush aires in USA on Friday nights so torrent on Saturdays.

Gold rush is about some useless cunts led by a bigger useless cunt who try and make a living mining gold lol and there's also a nice lad called Parker lol

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

Workaholics is excellent; 3 stoner idiots getting into scrapes. It's like a half-hour Pineapple Express that comes out every week and they're all available to download. Well worth a look :)

Considering the joker killed the waynes.. id say he'll make an appearance... :)

Plus, he's too big a 'gotham' character not to be brought in.

For sure, he'll be about soon. Look forward to that appearance muchly. Let's see what twist we have with the character...

Quick google suggests.. yes, he will appear.. of course he will. ;)

Edited by HazyDaze

Gold rush is about some useless cunts led by a bigger useless cunt who try and make a living mining gold lol and there's also a nice lad called Parker lol

Without ruining it for people if you think he is a cunt you really need to watch series 4 , I have a feeling you will enjoy it ;)

Do you think we'll see the joker in Gotham?

I had a feeling we did see the person who will eventually become him, but I was probably in a opiate enduced haze lol

Also the Riddler looks interesting. Gotham is so slick right now ;)

Workaholics is excellent; 3 stoner idiots getting into scrapes. It's like a half-hour Pineapple Express that comes out every week and they're all available to download. Well worth a look :)

Best comedy IMO. Stands up against the greats, apart from being stoner comedy it's also really well made and written. There is almost a comedy line in each sentence.

Plus Adam is now in modern family lol

• Like 1

Considering the joker killed the waynes

I hope that's not the route the scriptwriters have decided to go down :nea:

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

Been watching Orange is the New Black recently, quite entertaining.

I thought that it took a few episodes to get going. Nearly stopped watching after the second episode but I'm really glad I didn't cos once it did get going I thought it was superb :)

Edited by Boojum