Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I love black books but recently ive been re watching father ted and i may have to say its funnier than black books, though black books is amazing

atb hari

• Like 3

I love black books but recently ive been re watching father ted and i may have to say its funnier than black books, though black books is amazing

atb hari

lets just call it a draw

• Like 1

Intruders :notworthy: Bit of a slow burner but interesting storyline which is pretty dark and twisted. :fear:

Nice one, didn't know about this. I'm a massive fan of Michael Marshall Smith (although I much prefer the horror/sci-fi stuff he writes as Michael Marshall Smith to the thrillers he writes as Michael Marshall, from one of which the series is adapted - not that his thrillers aren't good, I enjoyed The Intruders, it's just his horror/fantasy/sci-fi is truly brilliant, especially his short stories - I'd rate him as not just one of the greatest short horror writers of his generation, but of all time) And I see it's got John Simm in it too, an actor for whom I've got a lot of time. Downloading the series now :)

Good timing too since I've run out of stuff to watch. Watched episode 1 of season 3 of American Horror Story earlier. Was not impressed.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

gotta say, i didnt fancy spartacus when it was on originally but im enjoying the first series, especially john hannah being a debauched roman.

• Like 2

Don't know whether anyone has mentioned these already but these are a few of my faves. Some I've seen a lot of and some I've just started

Workaholics - American short show

Suits - lawyers

Gotham - comic book

The good wife - lawyers

Arrow - comic book

Flash - pilot only

Franklin and bash - lawyers

Community - American short show

Dexter

The mentalist

True detective

The wire

Band of brothers - must watch if you like army programmes

That's all I can think of for now but I'm sure there's more

• Like 2

The Blacklist is good. I'm enjoying it.

Gotham is really getting good. Loving the penguins performances.

Walking dead is back, and I loved the first episode of the new series.

Tried a show called Scorpian earlier. Made by the prison break dude. Bout a group of super nerds working for homeland security to do special assignments. The pilot is cool. Had sweaty palms lol

No tv show can compare to game of thrones, but some are proving impressive.

Series 6 or the middle has started and is good, ditto on modern family series 6.

The flash episode 2 was good also.

atb hari

Father Ted is definitely one of the funniest things ever made

• Like 4

@@retro2807 agree with you on the walking dead. Not really into telly but that show has been class from the begining. The new series looks fanatstic if the 1st episode is anything to go by.

yeah episode one blew my mind, only show where if a baby is threatned you really do go "holy shit there gonna kill the baby" not "nah they wouldnt do that"

That show is FUCKIN amazing!!!! My old man said "only so many ways you can kill a zombie" piss off old man!!!!!!

atb jari

Thanks Abe. Gonna sort that out now.

I had been watching every other episode as that's all I could find.

Left me soooo confused lol now I should understand it . Thanks Abe

I've got a feeling this season of walking dead will be a bit faster pace than last, which IMO was far too slow.

Bring on the zombies

Yeah the last series was totally disconnected from the rest of the show. I was actually a bit disappointed in it. The new season looks like a return to the real edge of the seat stuff that got me hooked in the first place.