Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

bbc4 detectorists has turned out to be a warm ,intelligent and funny show ..wellworth catching up on .

• Like 2

Season 5 started here Sunday night, I like it, well filmed. Can pm you a link to season 1-4 if you want to catch up....

Edited by Superdedupity

Is anybody else watching The Leftovers? I'm really enjoying it so far, even though it is centred around an inexplicable event it has a kind of everyday feel to it. Good TV.

• Like 2

And I know we are going to have to wait for a while, but I am already incredibly excited for the new Twin Peaks arriving.

• Like 1

15 storeys high with Sean Lock is quite funny imho

Cheers for that @@Jimboo

Never heard of it but I love Sean Lock on any panel shows he gets a go on so will give it a look.

• Like 1

Intruders :notworthy: Bit of a slow burner but interesting storyline which is pretty dark and twisted. :fear:

... and Homeland's making Sunday mornings more entertaining. Enjoy :)

:oldtoker:

• Like 3

It's a comedy isn't it? lol I've laughed my ass off most of the way through it :rofl: The RatCatcher's funny as foook :badass:

Is it really meant to be a comedy because I've only been laughing at the head vampire? I do like the rat catcher though, even if he is a bit plastic looking :)

• Like 1

I've been re watching always sunny in philidelphia for the third or fourth time..fucking love this show.

it is so funny, me and the misses skimmed passed it alot on netflix then suddenly decided to watch it , laughed my ass off since, just finishing series 9 at mo , apperantly theres a season 10 being realised in jan 2015, watched the one where the ganf tries to win an award last night, probs the funniest one ive seen, charlies song was too good. @@OLaC

atb hari

Edited by madharibo
  • Like 1

it is so funny, me and the misses skimmed passed it alot on netflix then suddenly decided to watch it , laughed my ass off since, just finishing series 9 at mo , apperantly theres a season 10 being realised in jan 2015, watched the one where the ganf tries to win an award last night, probs the funniest one ive seen, charlies song was too good. @@OLaC

atb hari

I actually half watched it when it first come out and didn't think much of it, then got recommended it by a few friends a couple of years back, gave it another go and absolutely loved it. It gets better as the seasons go on. Charlie's songs are amazing, nightman cometh cracks me up every time. Jersey shore, when they get addicted to crack and the grudge episodes are probably my favourites :D

yeah man they all hilarous, i quite liked the one where they were all sleeping with each others parents was too funny

atb hari

• Like 1