Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Quite liking The Blacklist at the moment. Have been hooked on The Good Wife, can't get enough! I must say, nothing has topped Jericho for me. Not sure why it was cut, absolutely loved it.

I'm quite enjoying The Knick - medical drama set circa 1900 :med: I'm not gonna spoil any of it for you but it's really good imo :yep: dunno why but they set it to kinda synth/moog music which gives it a rather weird feel lol

Eta - The Strain finale was on last night, was funny as fuck, can't wait for the second season :tv_horror:

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1

Just finished episode 7 of season 2 of Ray Donovan and I'm pretty gutted, cos the writing is so bad I don't think I can be bothered watching the rest. Massive disappointment, cos season 1 was superb. But this is a fucking load of shite.

• Like 1

Just finished watching The Strain series. Not bad, not amazing or anything but worth watching.......it reminded me of the Blade movies a lot.

We've been watching The Strain too but the big nasty vampire spoils it for me because I laugh every time I see him. He looks like a typical Doctor Who baddie, who is meant to look a bit scary but not enough to frighten kids too much.

We've not much to watch whilst we wait for Walking Dead to come back, so I'm thinking of giving OZ another watch, although t'other half isn't keen. I loved it, which surprised me as I didn't think it was my cup of tea at all.

@@Boojum - Damn, that's a real shame man, I think that is the next show we start. :( May give it a bit, as there is plenty of TV shows out for me now.

2nd series of Ray Donovan was better than the first. It really gets going towards the end and all kicks off ready for series three.

• Like 1

Just about to start episode 6 of season 2 of Ray Donovan. I'm enjoying it, but I don't think it's anywhere near as good as season 1.

I`ve only watched three eps but I agree, lost it`s spark imho

been watching 30 Rock, good comedy show that doesn`t hold back

We've been watching The Strain too but the big nasty vampire spoils it for me because I laugh every time I see him. He looks like a typical Doctor Who baddie, who is meant to look a bit scary but not enough to frighten kids too much.

couldn't agree more, lets the series down imo

• Like 1

couldn't agree more, lets the series down imo

It's a comedy isn't it? lol I've laughed my ass off most of the way through it :rofl: The RatCatcher's funny as foook :badass:

2nd series of Ray Donovan was better than the first. It really gets going towards the end and all kicks off ready for series three.

Just watched episodes 8 and 9, and it does get a lot better (it needed to, cos the first 7 were pretty lousy). Still nowhere near as good as season 1 though IMHO.

Edited by Boojum

Watched the first ep of the blacklist which was great :) although.... I can't download any other eps from that series via torrent? And if I want to stream via one of those naughty sites lol then it takes an hour to buff for an episode. My internet is 6mb so not to shoddy

Season 5 episode 1 of love/hate is back on and can be found in the usual places for anyone interested.

According to IMDB theyve broadcast season 2 and 3 in Ireland already? What happened to them?