Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Anyone seen vikings, worth a watch or not?

Might get a few eps in over the weekend if its worth a watch.

yep, great series mate. not exactly historically accurate but a great watch none the less, some excellent characters in it. Vikings has its own thread on here somewhere.

Yes every epesoide and am gagging for it to return its well worth a watch mate.

still a bit of a wait for series 3 yet mate. feb 2015 I think.

• Like 3

The Driver BBC1, had a promising start last week, two more episodes to come...

Moonshiners on the discovery channel...great for all the GG'ers out there

atb

stu

M'a's'h or citizen smith or it aint 'alf hot mum lol nostalgic viewing that will see off the end of summer blues also if your not old enough to remember these nows your chance to watch them and ave a fuckin good giggle

Oh and +1 for the wire aswell

• Like 1

Just finished season 2 of Orphan Black, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and the thread about True Detective has prompted me to re-watch that so I'm just starting it again. Also halfway through re-watching season 1 of Ray Donovan ready for the whole of season 2.

Edited by Boojum

Just finished season 2 of Orphan Black, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and the thread about True Detective has prompted me to re-watch that so I'm just starting it again. Also halfway through re-watching season 1 of Ray Donovan ready for the whole of season 2.

Season 2 of RD is ace. I reckon you'll enjoy it, Booj.

nostalgic viewing that will see off the end of summer blues

cant beat a bit nostalgic viewing, I just re-watched the first 2 series of auf wiedersehen pet for the first time in years. think im gonna track down spender now, haven't seen spender since it was on the telly back in 1990.

• Like 1

Thought the first series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet was brilliant, up there with the very best of British TV drama, but could never manage to get into series 2. Dunno why, it just didn't appeal to me in the same way the first series did.

Thought the first series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet was brilliant, up there with the very best of British TV drama, but could never manage to get into series 2. Dunno why, it just didn't appeal to me in the same way the first series did.

series 2 is a bit disjointed, not helped by one of the main cast members dying half way through filming but it holds up imo. series 3, 4 and 5? should never had bothered :(