Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Didn't even know there was a series of that. I've read the first book in the trilogy and thought it was reasonably good, so I'll check out the series :)

guillermo del toro's the strain starts tonight at 10 on watch. I keep hearing good things about the strain.

I'm on episode 7 I think? Via torrent

First couple of episodes I mildly enjoyed, then as the episodes went on I liked it more.

Acting is a bit dodgy in places, but apart from that it's good. Well made IMO.

• Like 2

Re-watching season 1 of Ray Donovan in preparation for season 2. I've always liked Liev Schreiber and he always struck me as one of those talented actors that, for some reason (poor agent, perhaps) never really got the roles he deserved, so I was glad that Ray Donovan is so good (and that he's good in it - as is the rest of the cast).

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Fringe series 1.

Pretty mediocre X-Files type show and not sure if I'll continue with it, but Walter (the mad scientist guy) is amazing lol his bizarre one liners have made the show worth watching so far :)

• Like 1

Fringe series 1.

Pretty mediocre X-Files type show and not sure if I'll continue with it, but Walter (the mad scientist guy) is amazing lol his bizarre one liners have made the show worth watching so far :)

I watched the first series of fringe, my flat mate at the time got me into it. I tried to get back into it on series 3 or 4 and damn it had gone weird, really weird.

Re-watching season 1 of Ray Donovan in preparation for season 2. I've always liked Liev Schreiber and he always struck me as one of those talented actors that, for some reason (poor agent, perhaps) never really got the roles he deserved, so I was glad that Ray Donovan is so good (and that he's good in it - as is the rest of the cast).

Great series :yep: it's getting better and better in series 2

• Like 1

Started watching Gang Related recently. Took a while to get into and to like the characters, but I am well into it now. The episode with the chase was great.

Ray Donnovan is the next series we shall start, only did Gang Related first to give a bit of time for Ray Donnovan series 2 to get aired.

• Like 3

Gotham :yep: A few clichés but I overall thought it was quite good :) Batman prequel anyone? lol

Get on it, you know you want to :badass:

:oldtoker:

Edited by Saddam

lol I quit watchin it a couple years ago, seeing poor fuckers in a fix getting fleeced by Rick just got too much tbh, they had Chumley on the USA version of Top Gear lol

Anyone seen vikings, worth a watch or not?

Might get a few eps in over the weekend if its worth a watch.

Yes every epesoide and am gagging for it to return its well worth a watch mate.

• Like 2