Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Didnt watch it when it was on TV, but after seeing a few clips of Rik Mayall (he plays Greg Davies father) had to watch 'Man Down,' really really funny

Benn watching The New Statesman, been along time since I last saw it but it is still quality today, maybe more so given the current government of tory thunder cunts

• Like 2

Still reprising Boston Legal, currently up to S3E4. Black Jesus sadly failed to capitalize on last weeks pilot episode, ep2 felt decidedly flat and mediocre, it's really sad as the first episode showed so much promise. I can't believe they've run out of good Christianity gags already.

its probably been mentioned before but i just got into watching the big bang theory & its been a good laugh, it must bring out the inner geek in me lol

• Like 2

Currently watching State of Play, a BBC political thriller from 2003 written by Paul Abbott (who went on to write the first couple of series of Shameless). Missed it when it was on telly, but I'm enjoying it :)

• Like 3

Didnt watch it when it was on TV, but after seeing a few clips of Rik Mayall (he plays Greg Davies father) had to watch 'Man Down,' really really funny

Love Rik!!! - Went to all the Bottom Live's and met him once at a Waterstones for h is book Bigger than Hitler, Better than Christ (how good a title is that!?).

Many people missed his ITV show Believe Nothing, thought it was ok at the first but a couple of repeat viewings and I love it now - well worth a look if you've not seen it yet!

Currently watching season 1 of Orphan Black. Not bad and the lass in the lead role is well fit (especially when she's the one with the glasses) though her English accent does slip now and then.

• Like 1

Just watched House of Cards S2E1. Shaping up to be just as good as S1.

Also been watching Justified season 2, hard boiled fiction set in the southern States with the lead being the sheriff from Deadwood...

• Like 1

Currently watching season 1 of Orphan Black. Not bad and the lass in the lead role is well fit (especially when she's the one with the glasses) though her English accent does slip now and then.

It's really good Booj, 2nd series is a cracker too.

I've been watching a new animated series made by NetFlix, it's called BoJack Horseman and it's really fucking good. Keep an eye out for it. It's about a washed up depressed alcoholic movie star, who is a horse. Honestly it's the weirdest series I've seen for ages but its brilliant!

• Like 1

Silicon Valley

The title actually put me off from watching it but it wasn't really what I was expecting , worth a watch I reckon

• Like 1

Silicon Valley

The title actually put me off from watching it but it wasn't really what I was expecting , worth a watch I reckon

Gonna check this one out, made by Mike Judge and its on HBO? Sounds like a good combination :)

• Like 2