Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Someone suggested Rake earlier, I can`t agree more, it`s bloody superb, thanks to that poster :)

Edited by ratdog

Started watching Black Mirror last night. It's only got 6 episodes but they're stand alone, unrelated stories. The first episode 'The National Anthem' was bloody hillarious, wasn't so keen on the second one. Looking forward to the rest to see what they bring :v:

• Like 1

+1 on black jesus.

anybody watch hell on wheels? haven't seen it myself but the trailers make it look decent, was thinking about giving it a try.

keep hearing good things about the strain too.

Edited by Shogun

@@Shogun im definitely gonna checkout black Jesus, sounds right up my street.

Watched the first two episodes of the strain, just didn't grab me, doesnt seem to add anything new to the vampire genre, in fact i was dissapointed when I learnt it was about vampires. Decent gore and effects but the story wasn't enough to keep my attention.

Had high hopes when I learnt del toro was involved, may give it another go if the recommendations keep coming. Perhaps it was due to being released the same time as the leftovers which was a much better premier episode.

It took me a few times to get into the wire and it took me a second viewing to get on board the breaking bad train so can never trust my initial judgement lol

Edited by OLaC
  • Like 1

anybody watch hell on wheels? haven't seen it myself but the trailers make it look decent, was thinking about giving it a try.

I tried to watch Hell on Wheels but the script was fucking abysmal so I gave up on it. Deadwood it aint.

• Like 1

This weekend I is mostly watchin' Boston Legal (again). I'm up to season 1, episode 16. ...... Rhona Mitra was just so hawt'n'nasty back in the day.

I've just started watching True Detective which has been canny so far

Yeah True Detective was solid TV.

I've just finished watching Gang Related. It was OK and I enjoyed it without loving it. Trouble is, the series finale didn't wrap it all up and it's not been confirmed for a second series yet so that's a bit shit. If you haven't seen it, I wouldn't watch it until another series has been confirmed.