Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I binged it all last night, Danny dyer was hilarious lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

A little teaser for Star Trek Strange New Worlds season 3

• Like 2

Watched both seasons of Early doors on the player. It's got a pretty small cast and as far as I can remember it's all shot in just one setting, the pub called The Grape. Very low budget but if you're into pubbing, especially if you have a local back street boozer you'll probably find something to relate to. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I enjoyed Early Doors back when it was broadcast :)

Gave Ghosts US a go to see what it's like, since I enjoyed the original. Utter garbage, yet another shit American remake of a British comedy that fails to capture the spirit (arf arf) of the original 💩

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fucking hilarious Early Doors. We occasionally get the DVD out to remind us how great it is. Love all the characters especially The Mother. John Henshaw is true class.

I finished watching Supacell last night,

then I picked back up on 3 Body Problem,

but I was falling asleep so I’ll have to go back and rewatch the previous episode again lol

Atb

☯️

I fell asleep a few times watching The 3 Body Problem lol thought it was a bag of shite, mind-numbingly dull with a cast of utterly unlikeable characters that I didn't care about at all.

• Like 2

3BP felt like someone had scanned the books, dumped the text into ChatGPT then asked it to write a screenplay. Proper bollocks. 

Time Bandits is worse, so bad I'm embarrassed for everyone involved in this wank. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Condor. A reinterpretation of the novel Six Days of the Condor and the Sydney Pollack movie Three Days of the Condor set in current times. Not terrible, decent cast, but not a patch on the movie (I've not read the book) and Max Irons (son of Jeremy) occasionally struggles with the American accent.

Edited by Boojum

Exploding Kittens. :cat:  An eternal conflict reaches epic proportions when both God and the Devil are sent to Earth in the bodies of chunky house cats. lol   Very stupid but quite funny with a lot of cat related humour. 

Violent Earth with Liev Schreiber. The episode about tornadoes is incredible.

Posted (edited)

Rewatched season 1 of House of the Dragon in preparation for season 2, which I think ends tomorrow. It's not up to the good seasons of Game of Thrones but much better than the criminally bad last two seasons. Biggest gripe is the clumsy time shifts and the consequent replacement of actors - Olivia Cooke is always good but I think the actress who plays the young Rhaenyra, Milly Alcock, is much better than Emma D'arcy.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

@Boojum

Glad someone else is feeling the same about HoD s2.

The last 2 episodes particularly have been awful.

Apart from Simon Russel Beal!! He's brilliant, as always.

Although when he speaks all I can hear is George Smiley!! ( One for the older among us)

So I've been watching the Chinese 3 body series, not the Netflix one.

It's very good!

All the best,

Fry.

The HotD season 2 finale was fucking boring, pretty much like the rest of the show. Don't think I can be fucked to watch this lacklustre shite anymore. :soap:

Fucking click-bait trailer for this episode looked promising yet the the actual episode delivered fuck all. Cunts.

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1