Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I thought the English chappy was pretty good as lester to be honest,I felt it was one of his better performances(that I've seen).

the film was/is excellent as you say..

Edited by The lone stoner

Aye, I'm with you, I'm not a fan of Martin Freeman at all but I think he was good in Fargo, probably the best I've seen him

got the series but cant bring myself to watch cause of freeman, overdosed on him after listening to the hitchhikers guide audio books lol

Anyone else watching season 2 of ray donovan? Thought there were a few fans on the board for the first season.

Enjoying it so far :)

• Like 1

banshee

I enjoyed Banshee, it's got lots of tits and lots of violence and doesn't take itself too seriously.

I enjoyed Banshee, it's got lots of tits and lots of violence and doesn't take itself too seriously.

The lead dude looks like he's storing food in his cheeks for winter.. And I struggle a bit with the main premise of the show...

But dat amish girl...hummuna hummuna.

Makes me overlook the human hamster and perforated plot lol

Any boobs at all in it? :wassnnme:

yup

lol It finished about 2 months ago mate :rofl: I don't think there's a second series either? :unsure:

Yeah only realised id replied to an old post :russian:

did you enjoy it after @@Saddam?

Theres lots of sites saying its been confirmed for series 2 but not any that id trust implicitly. I hope they do as its been left open.

• Like 2

I thought the English chappy was pretty good as lester to be honest,I felt it was one of his better performances(that I've seen).

the film was/is excellent as you say..

Aye, I'm with you, I'm not a fan of Martin Freeman at all but I think he was good in Fargo, probably the best I've seen him

He probably was very good in it, just myself i was judging him after watching the office so much (loved it)

and i felt he failed a bit with the Duluth accent that i lol'd to so much.

Anyone else watching season 2 of ray donovan? Thought there were a few fans on the board for the first season.

Enjoying it so far :)

Its really not disappointing is it ? i was thinking it might be a bit slow to take off being a new season and that,but i was very wrong. i said i would collect up a few episodes so i can little marathons watching them, but its been so good im downloading them first thing Monday morning :D

• Like 1

I didn't realise that martin freeman is half american and has dual citizenship, apparently :unsure:

Edited by Ahiṃsā
  • Like 1

^ never knew that, and google now tells me that Fargo is coming back for another season in 2015, never knew that either :)

• Like 1

I didn't realise that martin freeman is half american and has dual citizenship, apparently :unsure:

me neither, its probably his bottom half, just a bunch of cheeseburgers, eagles and american flag bandanas down there.

I thought he was good in The Office . I like Fargo the film but just a clip of him and his accent in this made me not want to watch it

• Like 1

I thought he was good in The Office . I like Fargo the film but just a clip of him and his accent in this made me not want to watch it

I'm not a fan but he really is quite good in it and the series is very good. I wouldnt let his bad accent put you off

• Like 3