Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

j.o.i.n.t

@Chal Y'welcome my man.

Torrents is my route - Pirate bay is still a thing. Yours for as long as you keep the file then.

• Like 2

bill cooper

Thanks for the help guys but still not having any joy, the first 9 episodes were fine but episode 10 has no subs (which I thought were embedded) and when I click on captions the only option is Italian! Head well and truly pickled!

Edited by bill cooper

Flamedodger

Sonarr, Radarr, Jacket and Transmission with a good vpn 😎 It’s a lot of learning, but once set up. It’s automatic, file renaming, quality and subtitles. You’ll need your PC running 24/7 though.

• Like 2

j.o.i.n.t

Following on from above, I can recommend this for those comfy setting up a raspberry pi type device, too. I have mine set up with a 1tb nvme drive connected to a thing called an 'odroid c4'..... Not perfect, nothing is, but it does the job.

https://jellyfin.org/

Full disclosure - I can't actually remember what I did, cos it's been so low maintenance I've forgotten lol That's a good thing!

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 1

Or Bill could just wait until someone uploads the episode with subtitles, not sure why this happens as my cap cards have no problem grabbing subtitles, maybe an HDCP issue?  Anyway, try again as they have probably already been added, if not then maybe tomorrow (Friday). 

• Like 1

bill cooper

Just tried again and still no joy, now the older episodes no longer have subs, hopefully you are right Saddam.

On 04/03/2024 at 16:37, cypo74 said:

Forgot to say, anyone wanting to watch shogun on moviesjoy.mx

Subtitles work fine for me using this player ^. @bill cooper

• Like 2

Gyeongseong Creature. Another excellent Korean show. The production, sets etc are gorgeous.

Dead Boy Detectives. Based on minor characters from Gaiman's Sandman comic. Sorry, couldn't even make it to the end of episode 1, the two lead actors are (and look) at least a decade too old for the characters, they're supposed to be schoolboys :headpain:

51 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Subtitles work fine for me using this player ^. @bill cooper

Same for me! I just played a bit more: Full English Sub's!

This is doing my head in! (I may well care more, about this, than @bill cooper fucking does! 😂 Shit like this winds me up!)

I search with DDG, Bill ~ and anyone else who might join this Scavenger Hunt. I've gone through the fucking card, mate. It's all either pay, eg. Disney. Or, hire a VPN. MJ really does ~ ridiculously ~ seem to be the only place giving it away.

Here ye go, Bill!!!

Check ye in box ;)

Place I've used before. Has been known to drop an episode ~ maybe sub's? ~ once in a while. But, Again, I just glimpsed at it. Epi 10. Voices and Sub's!

If This doesn't work for ye, mate? Problem's with what ever ye using there 😐 Fucking has to be.

Edited by Chal
Typo
  • Like 1

You're potentially leaving this site and its owner wide open to copyright infringement claims and enforced take-downs by posting live links to copyrighted material. @Chal

Try reading the fucking rules. :russian:

• Like 1

Flamedodger

Anyone watched 3 Body Problem? It’s a great story, just not a great production imo. I’ll still watch the next series though.

Couldn't get into it. Disliked all the characters and didn't care what happened.

monkeypig
On 11/04/2024 at 19:26, callywally said:

Looking forward to season 2 of Severence too 

Just binged Severance - Need season 2 like NOW!. Very interesting concept.

• Like 3

Is anyone enjoying that Fallout? Everyone down the pub thinks I'm a joyless bastard cos I think it's a bit shit.

Edited by KC
question mark
  • Like 1
  • WOW 2

monkeypig
25 minutes ago, KC said:

Everyone down the pub thinks I'm a joyless bastard cos I think it's a bit shit.

I concur😛. What was not to like about the show?

• Haha 1