Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

your not wrong Sancho, really like how they wrote in real events to fit the story & its got a few strong beautiful women in it,

rose leslie who plays the younger milner & also played ygritte in game of thrones & Geraldine James who was in the jewel in the crown from the 80's.

Guest jacks lad

dont watch much tv but i got into al jazeera news just lately, lots of real stuff like wars and lots of dead people.

dont watch much tv but i got into al jazeera news just lately, lots of real stuff like wars and lots of dead people.

What? This is in the entertainment section, not the current affairs section.

We've watched the first two Extant BigJohnny, not sure what to make of it yet but it seems fine so far.

I've watched the first two episodes.. It's OK but not to keen on the robot boy story.. Just not convincing as a robot, I thought Spielberg learnt his lesson with AI.

• Like 2

Dusk till Dawn, just watched episode 3 & it's not too bad. :oldtoker:

:yinyang:

@@Saddam, stick with it because it gets better and better, like they hit their stride a bit by the end. i think as you already know the story it slightly detracts from your enjoyment but the last three episodes takes it away from the film so it's new and shinny lol and i think that increases the enjoyment. I'm looking forward to series two.

• Like 1

@@Saddam, stick with it because it gets better and better, like they hit their stride a bit by the end. i think as you already know the story it slightly detracts from your enjoyment but the last three episodes takes it away from the film so it's new and shinny lol and i think that increases the enjoyment. I'm looking forward to series two.

Is Selma hayaks boobs in it?

I didn't get on with the first episode, might give it another go

Edited by OLaC

Anyone watched the first few episodes of Extant with Halle Berry yet?

turned it off after the first 20mins, exceedingly boring stuff.

Is Selma hayaks boobs in it?

I didn't get on with the first episode, might give it another go

unfortunately, no, as she's not in it.

Like i said, it feels weird at first as you know the story from the film and it feels like they are just beefing it out for the sake of it. However by the last few episodes it does change drastically and your enjoyment increases. There are some really really cheesy bits but to be honest its robert rodriguez doing his whole b-movie homage thing.

Honestly give it a real go but persevere.

• Like 2

unfortunately, no, as she's not in it. Like i said, it feels weird at first as you know the story from the film and it feels like they are just beefing it out for the sake of it. However by the last few episodes it does change drastically and your enjoyment increases. There are some really really cheesy bits but to be honest its robert rodriguez doing his whole b-movie homage thing. Honestly give it a real go but persevere.

Any boobs at all in it? :wassnnme:

lol It finished about 2 months ago mate :rofl: I don't think there's a second series either? :unsure:

I'd be quite surprised if no one else has mentioned the recent series 'fargo'.

I am not usually a great fan of US stuff or tv series in general but I thought this was great,one of those ones I genuinely felt like I'd missed out on if I didn't catch the episode..

It's quite darkly humourous,my favourite character was the 'baddy'.

^Fargo was good, short and sweet tho, and i think they could of picked someone better than martin freeman for the main role, its wasnt his finest moment. but still good tv, and the film was classic.

• Like 1