A bit of comedy,

lots of fight scenes,

a sprinkling of romance.

Not brilliant,

but entertaining enough especially if like me you’re a fan of Michelle 🥰

Atb

🍄

• Haha 1

Got a free week of Paramount+, but there's not much worth watching (apart from South Park). Gave Halo a go, generic meh, gave Star Trek Discovery a go, utter garbage, bad writing, bad 'science' and the Klingon redesign just looks ludicrous (and although I wouldn't say I'm a Star Trek fan it seems like they failed to avoid the inherent problems of doing a series that takes place before other stuff in the franchise happened and tried to rewrite the whole Star Trek universe). Giving The Borgias a go next just cos I like Jeremy Irons.

There are just far too many streaming services nowadays, none of which has enough quality content to justify paying for a month's subscription.

Edited by Boojum

Shôgun  :notworthy:

A little different to the 80s version with Richard Chamberlain. lol  

• Like 1

On 26/02/2024 at 03:43, Joolz said:

Sexy Beast 👍

Any good ? Thought the film was superb, but mainly because of Ben Kingsley's terrifying performance. Didn't really think it needed a prequel, particularly without the actor that made the original so good.

Decided to watch Twin Peaks on Paramount + because I've never actually seen it :ohmygod: missed it when it was originally on telly cos back in the 90s I hardly watched any TV, was too busy going out getting off my tits lol most of the 90s is lost in a haze of acid, shrooms, speed and MDMA lol and never got round to seeing it since.

Shôgun  :notworthy:

A little different to the 80s version with Richard Chamberlain. lol  

Definitely gonna give that a look once all the episodes are available :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boojum said:

Twin Peaks

Brilliant head fuck. 

the film is a little ropey but just because it’s obvious they’ve crammed too much in to round the story off. The recent series was also amazing.

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 1

Couple of episodes in and enjoying it :)

Dunno why it's taken me so long to watch it, I like David Lybch's movies (though I was scarred for life by watching Eraserhead for the first time on 3 purple ohms lol lol lol ).

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Really enjoying Twin Peaks :) (a large piece of cannachocolate yesterday probably helped lol ). I knew it was batshit crazy but I didn't expect it to be so funny, it's hilarious :D E2A The soundtrack is superb, from the wonderfully haunting and evocative theme tune to the kinda cheesy, sleazy, jazzy background tune that keeps playing, all setting up and enhancing the bonkers atmosphere :)

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Just finished the first four episodes of Constellation with Noomi Rapace

I think it’s safe to say that Noomi should avoid spaceships at all costs, she a bit of a jinx 😆 

I’m currently watching ‘Avatar - The Last Airbender’,

now Netflix keeps offering up lots of childrens programs lol

Atb

:tv_horror:

Shogun on Disney plus, absolutely love it so far, 2 episodes out at just over an hour each 

can watch it on moviesjoy.mx, few annoying pop ups but once you go full screen they stop

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cypo74 said:

Shogun on Disney plus, absolutely love it so far, 2 episodes out at just over an hour each 

can watch it on moviesjoy.mx, few annoying pop ups but once you go full screen they stop

Forgot to say, anyone wanting to watch shogun on moviesjoy.mx

you need to type the accent over the ‘O’ in shogun otherwise it doesn’t find it 

Shōgun

• Like 1

I’ve got a problem with the accent above the O in the title of Shogun.

English and Japanese don’t share the same alphabet,

so where the f is this accent coming from?? :wanker:

:bangin:

• Like 1