Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I could see Reacher S2 was a bit of nonsense, but I still enjoyed it. Have thoroughly enjoyed all of Fargo, even the last one that got a bit silly with 500 year old characters🤣

• Like 1

Trigger Point. Metropolitan police bomb disposal drama, surprisingly good for an ITV effort. 

24 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Metropolitan police

Do they kidnap , rape and murder members of the public?🥵

Edited by monkeypig
  • Haha 1

Fargo back on cracking form this series, with the ever reliable Noah Hawley at the helm. Never been a Juno Temple fan, but in this she is really good as the unexpectedly resilient Minisooda housewife. Jon Hamm is a baaaaad sheriff with horseshoe shaped nipple piercings and Sam Spruell out Peter Srormare's Peter Stormare as the sin eater.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, monkeypig said:

Do they kidnap , rape and murder members of the public?🥵

If you want to see what sort of lowlife scum we have policing this cunt-tree then watch To Catch a Copper on Channel 4. 

Be warned, it's a rather nasty viewing experience, so bad I had to watch it in doses. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

If you want to see what sort of lowlife scum we have policing this cunt-tree then watch To Catch a Copper on Channel 4. 

Be warned, it's a rather nasty viewing experience, so bad I had to watch it in doses. 

Spot on, it's fucking disgusting and should prompt the kind of public outrage and response from parliament that makes the post office stuff pale in comparison, both the behaviour of the scum in uniform and the completely unacceptable lack of any real consequences :no: just fucking shameful (not that it isn't anything most if not all of us here didn't already know, but I'm sure it will be an eye-opener for those not involved in our kind of hobby that have never had to deal with them and that still don't realise what the police are really like).

E2A Though I suspect the response (if any) from the Tory twats will be some mealy-mouthed shite about 'a few bad apples' not being representative of the police as a whole, when in actuality they exactly represent the culture of a bunch of paid bullies.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

Caught on the tele downstairs series of sexy beast. Anyone watched it? Only caught a couple minutes but didn’t look bad. Kind of thought the film was good and should be left at that. Suppose it’s something to watch though.

Also read love/hate is now on itvx for those who haven’t seen it. One my favourite series.

Russian doll series one was great, season 2 is even more fucked up, half way through and really like it. 8/10

Started the Night Agent, usual American white house inside drama stuff, easy watching. Really liked top boy, my kind of series,  need to get back into narcos,  that fell off the radar.

6 hours ago, Joolz said:

Re watching 'Oz'

That reminds me. I just started watching Australian crime drama The Boy Who Swallowed The Universe. Not gonna lie, I thought it would be crap but I was mistaken. The kid in the lead role is an excellent actor and Bryan Brown's also in it looking very elderly. Neighbours it isn't.

• Like 2

just found 'the shield' complete series for £27 on dvd, amazon wanted £40, to stream on prime they want £70, robbing cunts

just started watching Maniac on netflix, sadly just one season as it's pretty good, and a bit bonkers

Edited by ratdog

12 hours ago, Joolz said:

Re watching 'Oz'

can't believe that first aired 27 years ago

Watched some of it a few years ago. Felt institutionalised.

It’s got the cast of HBOs next big tv shows in the next 20 years in