Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

9 hours ago, Saddam said:

The Ahsoka finale managed to descend to a whole new level of suckage in the Star Wars universe, we now have spells which can manifest solid weapons in the form of flaming swords and zombie stormtroopers. lol  

You couldn't make it up. :lookaround:    

That been a thing since the clone wars series lol

14 minutes ago, McHazy said:

That been a thing since the clone wars series lol

Pretty sure the swords in Clone Wars were forged in fire and not conjured up by witchcraft. lol  The zombie stormtroopers though, jebus.

I guess they didn't have the budget for a Ned Stark cameo. :smug:  

• Like 1

Started binging Lioness. Homeland style CIA thing. Started well with plenty of action but by episode 4 I've lost interest in the increasingly cliched and unrealistic plot and only tuning in for ocasional action. I imagine its US Replublican audience love it.

Nicole Kidman's face looks really weird. Looks like her ears are pinned back with bulldog clips. Then Morgan Freeman shows up for a 3 minute cameo. What are they even doing here ?

10 hours ago, Saddam said:

I'm a member of the rebel alliance and do my part by watching the $100 million spent by Disney, not on their app but on a free streaming service. :yep:  

Fuck the empire. lol  

Please tell me that's $100 million they spent on making all of the spinoffs and not just Ahsoka

I kind of assumed you weren't a Disney+ subscriber , I mean there are levels of insanity

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure they're down $ billions at this point, nobody's going to the cinema these days and people are cancelling streaming subscriptions just so they can afford to eat. This company throwing tonnes of cash at shitty projects in a desperate attempt to claw back some revenues but it can't go on like this indefinitely, I honestly think it's fucked itself and bankruptcy is looming. The last good Disney stuff was in the 80s for live action and 90s for cartoons, they should've stuck to what they know.

What does Disney know about Star Wars?  Obviously fuck all, please examine their 'contributions'. :russian:   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, McHazy said:

@Saddam I was thinking more about the episodes with savage pretty sure the nightsisters pulled his weapon from thin air too lol

I kinda liked Andor :yep:

I saw a bit of Andor and thought it was OK , definitely better than any of the others I've seen

• Like 1

Started watching Reservation Dogs, really good so far :)

"Energy drinks are natural, they're made out of energy." lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

The Continental episode 3 was amazing. :ninja: The original and creative use of  Marina Mazepa's contortionist skills in the combat scenes were absolutely brilliant and worked really well, I doff my cap to everyone involved in the choreography and filming of those scenes. Please give Marina a lead role in something involving ninjas. lol    

Psycho: The Lost Tapes of Ed Gein. :tv_horror:  4 part documentary about the serial killer who inspired Psycho, Silence of the Lambs, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and a load of other twisted films.

The tapes from his police interviews and just hearing him talk about his crimes so matter-of-factly make this documentary series quite compelling viewing, if you're interested in this sort of thing.