Strange New Worlds

Foundation 

Based on a True Story

Platonic

What We Do In the Shadows

Miracle Workers 

New series of Navajo tribal cop drama Dark Winds 

New series of Osage tribal teenagers drama Reservation Dogs

What we do in the Shadows still makes me laugh.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahsoka.  Pretty embarrassed for all involved in this shameless cash grab. You could play member berry bingo with all the pointless Easter eggs clumsily shoehorned into the first episode. 

The costume design is weak, Dave Tennant's droid looks wank and they even have a Twi'lek dressed like Amelia Earhart. lol 

Disney "We need another epic story twist similar to the one in the original SW trilogy when luke finds out his father is Darth Vader. Can you also make all the lead characters obnoxious Mary-Sues and cram as many Easter eggs in as possible?" 

Dave Filoni "Sure, why don't we copy that idea but use a couple of trainee Jedi friends instead of Jedi father and son, no cunt will predict it, wouldn't it be super if one of the friends had turned to the dark side?" 

Who could the masked guy with a red light saber be? Cue the Hong Kong Phooey into. lol  

• Like 1

On 11/08/2023 at 1:47 PM, Simple Jack said:

New series of Navajo tribal cop drama Dark Winds 

New series of Osage tribal teenagers drama Reservation Dogs

What we do in the Shadows still makes me laugh.

I want to watch Dark Winds but (like the new Justified) it's only legitimately available to stream in the US. In these days of global internet streaming regional restrictions are utterly absurd (I know I can get it via other means, arrr :pugwash: but the regional restrictions do my head in - and they wonder why people watch pirated stuff :rolleyes: well maybe f you didn't restrict access by region some people wouldn't, you fucking dolts, we're forced into it by your idiotic business models, same goes for the greedy FA still not allowing the 3pm Saturday games to be shown in the UK, we're one of the only countries - alongside North Korea, for fuck's sake, that can't watch Premier League games legitimately :headpain: making them unavailable isn't going to encourage me to go and watch lower league games which is their claimed justification, I'm a Liverpool fan and I sure as shit can't afford to go to their games, the real reason is that by restricting the number of available televised games in the UK they make the available ones more desirable to broadcasters so they can charge more for the rights).

Edited by Boojum

Who is Erin Carter?  Idk how to describe this, Hollyoaks meets James Bond? A bit cheesy in places but overall it was a pretty good watch. :yes:  

• 2 weeks later...

I remember the critics raving about Mad Men when it was on. Finally decided to give it a look. Really didn't like it, not a single likeable character, they ranged from just unpleasant to complete and utter cunts (the main character and his wife being at the forefront of the latter category). Not for me :nea:

• Like 2

Started watching twisted metal. Think it’s based on a ps2 game. Seems like an easy watch. 

post apocalyptic world where all cars have guns attached and seem to be bullet proof lol 

good soundtrack so far too

Edited by Chick0ndipper

I'm watching Manhattan on Prime. It's a (heavily) fictionalised drama about the Manhattan Project from 2014. Not really one for anyone after some historical accuracy but if you ignore the history and just take it as an entirely fictional drama it's actually not bad.

We've binged watch Detectorists which is hilarious. Mackenzie Crook and Toby Jones are a great duo. The cast are quality and you get Dianna Rigg and daughter to boot.

Now we're on to Schitts Creek. Excellent

• Like 3