Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Just now, NezA said:

Kaleidescope - Netflix. It's a series about a heist. It has an interesting concept in that every Netflix profile starts the series on a different episode and they're not numbered it's a bit like solving a puzzle I did the whole thing in 2 sittings a friend I recommended it to did it in one.

Very very good 

I saw this on there, but didn’t realise it’s played all jumbled up. Sounds like a bit of a headfuck and has put me off tbh

• Like 1

@Dreamer420 I get that, but they've done a superb job it's like solving a puzzle you piece the story together one piece at a time the order the pieces are placed doesn't really matter because you only get the complete picture when it's finished.

Fuckers are releasing it an episode a week instead of all at once, I wish they'd stop doing that, one of the whole points of streaming TV is binge-watching stuff, now I'm gonna have to wait until the whole thing is released before I start watching it, waiting a week for an episode is so last century.

• Like 1

Severance

I can't remember if it's been mentioned here but it's definitely one of the best things I've seen recently.

• Like 1

Started watching Kaleidescope cos Neza recommended it :) but it seems like something I need to pay attention to, remember who people are and stuff, and I've had too many ciders  :doh: I'll save it for another day when I'm not drunk  lol I'll definitely watch it, looks interesting :)

So watching The Toll cos Hiphip recommended it :)

lol much more my current state of mind lol

(some of my favourite actors of recent years too :) )

I thought The Strain was an absolute stinker lol

Talking of stinkers put on one of the many recent Harlan Coben TV adaptatiions and turned it off fairly quickly cos it was absolutely fucking terrible just like all the others. "Harlan Coben's"... before any title is an indication that it's going to be utter shit, a bit like "Tyler Perry's"... lol

I keep trying to watch Preacher, cos I loved the comic books and I think both Ruth Negga as Tulip (don't care about her skin colour) and Joe Gilgun as Cassidy are excellent. But Dominic Cooper is just so tragically miscast as Jesse it ruins it every time he's on screen (Jesse is supposed to be a tall, handsome, physically imposing Texan, Dominic Cooper is a little shortarse with a face like a chipmunk and about as imposing as a damp tissue :doh: ).

• Like 1

It gets better as it goes along,you're right on the money about Jesse though.He's the same in That Dirty Black Bag but it's less jarring due to it being filmed like an old style Spag Western.

Kingdom. How have I only just discovered this ? Feudal Korean political intrigue. And zombies. Loving it :D

E2A And the cinematography is superb, looks beautiful.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2