Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Strange, because despite what Walt becomes, I struggled to see him as a horrible person. It's a long time now since I watched it all, but my take was that, with a few exceptions, everyone involved with business that suffered at his hands were all just soldiers in the game. My take away from it all is that it was all the result of the bullshit prohibition we have all lived under for a century.

Anyway, just watched episode one of The Peripheral and it looks like a show with a lot of potential (bearing in mind I love a good sci fi)

• Like 1

Been watching The Terminal List....I know the critics give it a thumbs down, but personally I've really been liking it so far.

• Like 1

@cypher79  Is that the Chris Pratt one? I really enjoyed that one too, thought he did a good job in a very different role for him. I thought they'd wrapped up the story, but it seems another series is on the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, monkeypig said:

Anyway, just watched episode one of The Peripheral and it looks like a show with a lot of potential (bearing in mind I love a good sci fi)

You cunts azamon, where is the next fucking episode. Weekly again. It's not 1995 again is it.

18 hours ago, KC said:

@Degsy I don't think you're up to date, this season has finished buddy.

I really liked it (usually I think everything is shit)

Oh I know I'm not up to date , just finished watching Rings of Power so I thought I'd watch this and compare them

I haven't even finished Better Call Saul yet , I tend to watch things a few months late

• Like 1

@Degsy 

I can't recall where I got to in Better Call Saul, I'll have to start again most likely as it was awhile ago now. It wasn't one I could binge watch.

• Like 1

I'm currently watching episode 12 of season 6, not sure what I'm gonna watch next. I've got Now TV (cos they keep giving me a month for a quid, I think there's a computer glitch or summat lol ) and Netflix, which I got for Sandman but again they threw another month offer at me so I took it, but I've watched pretty much everything on both that looks worth watching (and have sat through the first episodes of countless things that looked OK but was utter shit lol ). Every time I get a month's subscription to a streaming service (when there's a cheap offer on, generally) I find that there isn't enough good stuff on any of them to even last a month, I've usually run out of things to watch in a couple of weeks. Though I am a total binge watcher, if I find something I like then I'll watch an entire season in one sitting :rolleyes:

• Like 2