Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I started a show the other night called Night Sky. Seems promising, sissy spacek and jk Simmons. Strange drama/sci-fi esque thing going on. 

• Like 2

Just now, Cakeyb said:

I started a show the other night called Night Sky. Seems promising, sissy spacek and jk Simmons. Strange drama/sci-fi esque thing going on. 

Worth a look just for that cast (I think it may have been mentioned before, cos I seem to dimly recall posting about them both lol I really think they are both superb actors, and both in their own way sadly underrated).

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Just now, Boojum said:

Worth a look just for that cast (I think it may have been mentioned before, cos I seem to dimly recall posting about them both lol I really think they are both superb).

mag apologies if it’s been mentioned before. 

just finished the terminal list on prime too, Chris Pratt playing a serious role of a seal. Nice easy watch that one. Guns and shooting and spy stuff. 

• Like 1

Hi @Boojum

You can get three months Real-Debrid for the price of a months Netflix,

use it to stream whatever you want and you can download as well.

Give me a shout if you need any info.

Atb

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

Just now, Cakeyb said:

mag apologies if it’s been mentioned before. 

No need to apologise man :) It's a BIG thread, loads of stuff has probably been mentioned loads of times (I've certainly mentioned stuff more than once, probably a LOT more than once lol my memory isn't what it used to be :doh:lol ). If summat is worth a watch and mentioning it means someone new watches it and enjoys it (even if it's been mentioned before) that's all cool. Kinda why I started the thread in the first place :)

It's all good man :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Clumsy said:

Hi @Boojum

You can get three months Real-Debrid for the price of a months Netflix,

use it to stream whatever you want and you can download as well.

Give me a shout if you need any info.

Atb

:oldtoker:

Cheers man but since Netflix have made Sandman I'm happy to pay for a subscription to watch it :) (I mostly don't do pay telly at all, unless it's a quid a month offer or summat, but I'm happy paying them for stuff I actually want to watch).

lol Apart from footy, they can suck my dick, can't even watch 3pm Saturday kick-offs in the UK, no matter how much Sky Sports costs, fuck that, I use Kodi for that stuff lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 3

I Claudius (1970s BBC) is definitely worth watching and it is full to the brim with great british actors and actresses.

Almost every episode is spot the younger version of this actor or that actress. Brilliant.

Based on the book by Robert Graves , 12 episodes.

Probably one of the best TV series I've ever seen and I can't recommend it enough.

toki

• Like 2

When they see us…on Netflix. About some black kids done for rape when they didn’t do it. Ain’t watched it all so can’t say if it’s any good. Based on a true story my old man said. Ended up coming upstairs as I’ve had a drink and had me angry watching it. The cunts behind finding them guilty should be looked into. From what I saw I can’t see how a jury could find them guilty. It seems it became political though. Suppose the same happened with Kyle rittenhouse. Political views are so sickening they’d be willing to see someone innocent sent down. Divide and conquer hey because cunts 

like the politicians have done far worse no matter what side you fall on. Proper had me filled with rage so job well done by whoever was behind the series. Gonna watch the rest tomorrow when sober.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Season 2 of Primal started last week. :yep:  It's just fucking awesome. 

Vindicators 2, fuck yeah

first primeval was cool

On 7/24/2022 at 11:24 PM, Cursed said:

@Degsy

Yeah I did, I thought it was really good. I’d recommend it for sure. 

Well I've watched 3 or 4 episodes and my initial reaction is probably WTF is this all about

especially the Jeremy Irons bits

I'm definitely going to keep watching though

• Like 1

How to change your mind. Netflix

Docseries about lsd,magic mushroms,mescaline and mdma. From the beginings and srudies done in earlier years. Proibition and the new srudies now. The medical benefits of microdoaing  good watch

• Like 1