Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

On 29/03/2022 at 5:33 PM, Cursed said:

Brand new cherry flavour on Netflix. Surreal as fuck, cronenberg influenced and really really good.

Just added that to my list. I trust you.

Here are the young men, set in Dublin, also on netflix. Reminded me of Natural Born Killers in a good way. 6/10...

• Like 1

On 02/04/2022 at 11:35 PM, Joolz said:

some of you podgy well kept millennials are about to get a short sharp shock lol

Gizza job? I can do that. Yosser, I won't forget him.

• Like 1

Just watching Better Call Saul again , I didn't actually like this at all when I first saw it , it just seemed so slow

but watching it again I can really appreciate how good it is

• Like 3

On 08/04/2022 at 11:01 PM, Degsy said:

Just watching Better Call Saul again , I didn't actually like this at all when I first saw it , it just seemed so slow

but watching it again I can really appreciate how good it is

The last season was very Breaking Bad, quite looking forward to the final season which starts next week. 

Have you watched El Camino yet?

• Like 2

finished "the last days of ptolemy grey" last night, it was superb, i reckon that's the best thing i've seen tv wise for a very long time, with a brilliant ending

9/10

still watching "mr inbetween" and it's also brilliant, very dark and very, very funny at times

only 3 eps into second season but a solid 8/10 so far

Black summer 

zombie tv show. A bit different to others. It’s broken down into segments and time jumps. Bit annoying that no one can aim using a gun though. Or only aim at certain times. 

The Hoffmans are back having another go at gold mining :rofl:

It's called Hoffman Family Gold this time 

"You're all millionaires. The only thing is you've got to get it out the ground" lol

• Like 1

Just now, Hippie on hill said:

Hoffmans

That guy is one fat twat I just can't watch or listen to him...:fart:

Just finished watching 'Gold Rush White Water' with Dustin and daddy Fred Hurt...fucking nutjobs the both of them...:rofl:

Moonshiners is one of my favs...similar situation to ours regarding legality, just a different product...:yep:

• Like 5

I'm hopelessly hooked on all those shows :blushing:

Gold Rush, White Water, Yukon Gold, Jungle Gold, Aussie Gold, South American Gold, Ice Cold Gold, Croc Gold, Bering Sea Gold, Devil's Canyon, Freddie Dodge and Dave Turin's spin offs ....

And The Curse of Oak Island, Cooper's Treasure, Billion Dollar Wreck, Civil War Gold, Blind Frog Ranch, Out back Opal, Jade Fever ..... 

• Like 5

On 12/04/2022 at 0:35 AM, soto said:

The last season was very Breaking Bad, quite looking forward to the final season which starts next week. 

Have you watched El Camino yet?

Yes I did watch El Camino , I thought it was OK , not great , what did you think ?

I'm currently watching The Tourist on the BBC iPlayer. Thriller in which a Northern Irish bloke (well, judging by his accent but I don't know where he's actually from yet, it's complicated lol ) wakes up in an Australian hospital with total amnesia after being run off the road by an 18 wheeler in the outback. And there's someone buried alive in an oil drum. Up to episode 3 and enjoying it so far :)

E2A The bloke who plays the detective is the guy who played Dewey Crowe in Justified (and Charles Manson in Mindhunter and Once Upon A Time in Hollywood), he's so good at playing a redneck I didn't realise he's Australian.

Edited by Boojum