Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

1 hour ago, Whatwentwrong said:

It’s kind of like lost but with evil creatures that like to eat people.

Sold it lol 

will check it out. 

really getting into severance. Watched DMZ which was ok. Based on comic book. Good if was only 4 eps and not dragged out. 

Picard is pretty good. I love the Borg and had an interesting Borg queen story going on. A lot of holes though. 

Enjoying the new bel air too. Very different from the original. Not really a comedy. 

Peacemaker with John Sena

and his best friend,

a bald eagle lol

I've only watched the first episode but it looks like it might be quite funny :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 15/02/2022 at 6:23 PM, Larry Badgeley said:

We are watching Truth Be Out from The Walter Presents. Very good Swedish dark thriller. All4 Catch Up

Most of the Walter Presents stuff on All4 is worth a watch, IMHO much of it is a lot better than British crime dramas :)

This is going to hurt BBC. Me and my lady binged it. I enjoyed it a lot, and I think she did too.

I've already done a trailer park boys thread. Shameless (the uk version)

Sex Education and also Skins were fun in a teenage way.

Porridge.

Anything that isn't American (although most of my favourite music comes from there)

Only fools and horses

Dad's Army

• Like 3

Yeah, really enjoyed this will hurt. 

edit: enjoyed feels like the wrong word but it was really good tv :tv_horror:

lol

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 2

Just now, Boojum said:

I thought This Is Going To Hurt was excellent. Really fucking dark and funny at the same time.

My sentiments exactly. Best series I've binged in a while.

• Like 2

The last days of Ptolemy Grey. :notworthy:  For me, this is Samuel L. Jackson's finest work to date.  

It's just fucking amazing so watch it. lol    

10/10

• Like 1

Just now, Cursed said:

Brand new cherry flavour on Netflix. Surreal as fuck, cronenberg influenced and really really good.

I've got that on my 'to watch' list either when Netlfix gives me another 'trial' (they seem to do it once you've not subscribed for 6 months or so, even if your last 'subscription' was a trial lol ) or if I can be arsed buggering about with Kodi to find it  lol

• Like 1

@B0bbyBuds I’ve been watching Picard as well. Not too bad that. The Borg queen is definitely interesting.

@Shumroom peacemaker was beautiful. I’m in love with harcourt I think, especially after seeing her jump out of bed in the second episode. The whole thing was funny as fuck. John cena smashed it.

Halo came out last week as well and that looks alright. The graphics and suits are on point and it seems like they’re doing the story close enough to the original. Next episode is out on Thursday.

superman and Lois is pretty decent too to be fair to it. 

3 hours ago, B0bbyBuds said:

Picard is pretty good.

Is it? lol The first season was a fucking stupidly written adventure, the second season appears to be written by someone who has watched Star Trek 4 and a few episodes of TNG, DS9, and Voyager.

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1

Not watched Picard. To be brutally honest I've never really been a fan of Star Trek (though I did enjoy the DS9 Dominion war story arc) and I thought TNG was mostly a load of shite (too much wanky psychologising, not enough action and any writer who set an episode on the fucking Holodeck should be put up against a wall and shot for crimes againse sci fi - you've got the whole universe to work with and you decide to use the worst, most nonsensical plot device in the whole of Star Trek, it's just lazy, unimaginative writing) but Captain Picard was my favourite Captain, much better than fat Shat.

• Like 2