:che

Just now, thekingofobsolete said:

@Boojum  i get ya welcome to my world.. :yep:  blood to the daug uhh :beer:

:cheers::skin_up:

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Just now, thekingofobsolete said:

prisoner cell block H  bee smith lol  i was glued to it back in the day. :beer:

Was much better than the remake that was on Channel 5 (Wentworth, I think it was called).

Late night telly in my yoof lol Get Stuffed and Prisoner :)

Vinegar tits :D

E2A

He used to give me roses

I wish he would again

but that was on the outside

and things were different then

lollollol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 6

Just now, Boojum said:

Was much better than the remake that was on Channel 5 (Wentworth, I think it was called).

Late night telly in my yoof lol Get Stuffed and Prisoner :)

Vinegar tits :D

E2A

He used to give me roses

I wish he would again

but that was on the outside

and things were different then

lollollol

lizzie lol vinegar tits aye that wentworth had more lezzy action tho so its a hard call. lol  heres a good watch try.... high hopes. :yep:

• Like 1

Was in a shockingly bad mood Saturday night (dunno why, Liverpool won, just bloody bipolar mood swing shit :doh: ), decided to give The Holiday another go and I'm up to episode 3 and enjoying it. It's got that thing that does annoy me about a lot of potboiler/thrillers (and horror movies) with people behaving in an inexplicable manner just to create plot points but that's a minor gripe about lazy storytelling that can be applied to loads of stuff, other than that it's enjoyable in a guilty, watching everything fall apart kinda way

Edited by Boojum

• 2 weeks later...

OK, not heard it mentioned on here. I found what I think is a bit of a gem....  it's currently on Disney+, but just bare with me...

Mr. Inbetween.

Australian hit man, 3 seasons, fucking sublime. The main character is the original writer, filmed a short movie and then spent about 5 years or so developing it and getting picked up by a network to make a series.

It's really good, in my opinion of course.

I've not heard one damn thing about this, at all. Nothing. It's never even popped up on my 'things you should watch' list on any platform ever. No one I know that I've spoken to has heard about it. I watched the first episode and then sunk the rest over a couple of weeks. It's not perfect but for a low-radar there's something I find a bit incredible about it.

• Like 2

slow burning comedy gold sci fi ...season one is predictable stuff but its only to build the characters for season 2 ..which ..no im not going to say owt bout it .

Didn't really think to look on YouTube... there's the S1 trailer available, @Degsy. There's loads of clips on YT but they all spoil the crux of the episode as far as I can see.

I haven't figured out how to imbed YT here...!

• Like 1

Just copy & paste the whole URL (though some click whores prevent embedding of their YT uploads :frown: ).

• Like 1

I love Uhtreds accent on The last Kingdom, it's makes me laugh loads. Norsemen is the best though.

I'm pretty sure they've deviated from the book in the new series, although I might need to read them again, my memory isn't the best.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been watching “From”. It’s kind of a Stephen king type horror show but it’s pretty decent. I don’t watch horror shit normally but it’s ok. It’s kind of like lost but with evil creatures that like to eat people.

• Like 1