Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

A classic remade is difficult, so a well done to the makers of the new "Around the World in 80 Days". David Tennant is superb as Fogg :yep:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 4

Is it as good as Round The World With Willy Fog ? lol

hey now the story must go on cos a lot of time has gone we must be ready to go away. Altogether now 80 days around the world, we'll find a pot of gold sitting by the rainbow's end...

lol

Wasn't quite as good as Dogtanian and the 3 muskehounds lol

I'll get me coat (at that age it was a snorkel parka lol cause of numerous road accidents cos when you zipped the hood right up it didn't move, so when you looked left and right to cross the road your head moved but the hood didn't, so you just ended up looking at the inside of your hood lol )

• Like 2

just to say i found the second episode of after life is as good as the first imho

real punch to the gut when he lays down at the end on smack, seriously good writing over all, and more gut laughs from me

please no more spoilers bobby lol

• Like 2

Disappointed that the latest season of The Expanse only had 6 episodes :frown: Found it a bit of a damp squib really, shame as I was really looking forward to it :sadwalk:

• Like 1

I mentioned it a while ago as I started watching it but if you haven't seen Chernobyl at least give it a go ,

best thing I've seen in ages

• Like 3

On 22/01/2022 at 0:49 AM, fatboy77 said:

Fuck, that's disappointing

actualy its worth a watch just to see Richard Earl Thomas aka John-Boy Walton  lol

"good night"  lol

• Like 1

Just binge watched afterlife 1st series. Half way through the 2nd. 

Gervais is a clever man is all I can say. I can relate a lot to this program tbh. Great series imho.

• Like 4