Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Just now, Whatwentwrong said:

First, get kodi FFS, then you can watch everything (it’s funny, I’d happily submit instructions on how to install it on a computer

Just cut out the middle man and use Google! I watch anything I want for free without a Kodi.

My old man came other a few weeks ago and asked if I could get him the new James Bond film the morning after it was released at the cinema. 30 seconds later I had the full movie for him lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Three spoilers in one post, keep up the cracking work. lol  

you can’t call it a spoiler two weeks after the season has ended.

I hate the “oh I’m too cheap to watch it at the cinema I’ll wait a year for it to come on tv so don’t soil for me”. What, and wait a year to talk about something you’ve just spent a Tenner to watch. Likely. 

Edited by Whatwentwrong

you can’t call it a spoiler two weeks after the season has ended.

Sure you can, people are reading the suggestions of TV shows in this thread and then watching them so it's a bit wank if you post what happens.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saddam said:

Sure you can, people are reading the suggestions of TV shows in this thread and then watching them so it's a bit wank if you post what happens.  

well, I read it as tv suggestions to watch. As in, what’s new.

the blacklist is on its 7th season and see just ended its second so I would have expected those recommendations to have come out sometime ago. Also far more happens in each besides a bit of incest and a murder.

anyway, the new things are worth a watch and Locke and key has the whole season two out in one hit so you can get stoned and binge the night away. It is alright that is.

Sorry, clearly waiting two weeks after the seasons end before talking about a plot line in such graphic detail as “she banged her nephew” is unacceptable or to discussing the ending of the last season of a 7 year long show when the new season starts.

you are quite right, how horrific of me. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a tea brewed, a spliff rolled and the second episode of a new tv show to watch. I do hate the early episodes of the maiden seasons. I find they take far to long to introduce characters and develop a storyline but needs must. 

second episode of a new tv show to watch.

Invasion, woja, woja, woja, woja load of shite. lol  Saved you watching 3 episodes. :yep:  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Saddam said:

Invasion, woja, woja, woja, woja load of shite. lol  Saved you watching 3 episodes. :yep:  

thanks man, I’d swerved that one already. It’s day of the dead I was watching. Not great but it’s early.

that Chucky tv show seems shit too. 

@Joolzand also @schmoak someone not a million miles away from me used to live next door to Tigger from the double deckers.

The person in question was violently assaulted outside his home, and Tiggers husband drove said person to the hospital, and called the po po.

Nobody went to prison, someone got paid out. Brinsley went on to do amazing things with Aswad.

I'm struggling to see a negative.

ETA, none of the people in my tale  except Tigger have ever met Brinsley and in no way was he involved...

Edited by woody2shoes
  • Like 1

Picked up the Sharpe collection on bluray ridiculously cheap, enjoying revisiting this series :yep:

I really used to enjoy the ITV productions like Hornblower too it's a shame they don't do more of it over this talent(less) show bollocks.

Brian Cox has to be one of my favourite actors.

• Like 4

hi boojum . try   ozark , netflix   an goliath . with billy bob thorton , on the prime  3 series only . good acting 3rd series is a bit wierd . 

12 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Picked up the Sharpe collection on bluray ridiculously cheap, enjoying revisiting this series :yep:

I really used to enjoy the ITV productions like Hornblower too it's a shame they don't do more of it over this talent(less) show bollocks.

Brian Cox has to be one of my favourite actors.

Pete Postelthwaite has an amazing part later in series 3?  Plays a mad deranged Sargent who becomes a very big thorn in Sharp's life.  Love Sharpe.

Edited by Hir
  • Like 3