Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I wondered why Marco Polo had such high ratings but they only ever made 2 seasons of it

so I was watching the first episode and saw  'Executive producer - Harvey Weinstein'

Enjoying these two at the moment :)

Family Business - Season 3

Learning that cannabis will be legalized, Joseph, a failed entrepreneur, decides to transform, with the help of his family and friends, the kosher butcher shop of his father and open the first marijuana coffeeshop in France.

Antidisturbios - Riot Police - Season 1

A fictionalised look into the human tragedy of riot police and police brutality in Spain.

:oldtoker:

1 hour ago, schmoak said:

if the kids had followed that advice it wouldn't have run for 42 series between 1972 and 1994 lol

posh kids from ev so posh Henley on Thames don't you know lol

Edited by Joolz
year
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Joolz said:

if the kids had followed that advice it wouldn't have run for 42 series between 1972 and 1994 lol

posh kids from ev so posh Henley on Thames don't you know lol

Yeah but back in the day colour TV's were rented and a temporary fixture, many houses had no TV and so the kids had to find adventure else where.

"Fun and laughter is what we're after" :gossip:

• Like 2

Another Life season 2. :( Fuck knows how they bagged a second season, the first was absolute wank. :soap:  I don't understand how they can make 36 minute episodes without any real content. lol  

The See season 2 finale aired last night and it was fucking awesome. :notworthy:  Honestly, this show is the best thing I've seen in many years, the character development and world-building are just incredible. 

It's worth taking Apple up on their free 7 day trial just to binge this series. lol  

Edited to add - It's the attention to detail which blows me away, the fight choreography especially,  but also the creative way the production team has made use of all the materials which would be left behind in a post-apocalyptic world.

Edited by Saddam

Dopesick. :blub:   The story of how Purdue Pharma  created an opioid epidemic in the USA, it's fucking disgusting what they did to make a few billion. 

Michael Keaton is on top form. :notworthy:   

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, kal17117 said:

Doom Patrol. 

Season 3 has lost me, it's like watching a bunch of people rehearsing for improv night but they're all dressed as Doom Patrol characters. 

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1

First, get kodi FFS, then you can watch everything (it’s funny, I’d happily submit instructions on how to install it on a computer or android tv box or tablet but I was worried that the site may not like it as it’s not exactly legal, then I thought well we do all grow weed and talk about it on here. It’s the whole point of the site so the morality of stealing tv shows is a bit of an odd one here).

anyway, see was ok. Wasn’t so happy with this season. The aunt bagging her nephew and getting pregnant. I’m sick of every show these days having a skinny super model basically just killing men left right and centre by slapping them (at least the men were blind in this one so it was a bit believable) and see is no exception. The blokes are rapists or dumb arse wankers who bang their aunties. First season was far better.

foundation is good. It’s based on an Isaac Asimov novel and seems like it’s going to get pretty good.

Locke and key season two is good. As good as the first one. 

the black list just restarted. I liked that, Elizabeth keen was pissing me off but they’ve killed her now

Day of the dead seems ok, just about to watch episode two of that now. 

but seriously, there is no difference between sky and a bloody pot dealer. They are both out to take money off you for something you can get for free. Google kodi, how to set up kodi on a (what ever device you have fire sticks are epic for it). Google how to instal exodus or exodus redux on kodi and your good to go. Never pay for a Netflix and Amazon and apple and Disney+ and sky subscription again as they’re on kodi for free. Even the bloody footy (rising tides is the add on for footy).

watched a perfect copy of dune on it last night, that’s shit. Three hours I can’t get back but such is life. The new marvel film is better but it feels like they’re setting him up to be a character in other stuff as opposed to an outright character. Venom two is good as well but not as good as the first. He’s the lethal protector at the end so it should mean venom vs Spider-Man next but as some of that arks characters and storyline ended up in the first two films (life foundation, riot and making carnage venoms kid all robbed from the lethal protector shit) who knows how it’ll go. Venom and dead pool would be decent in a film.

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

Season 3 has lost me, it's like watching a bunch of people rehearsing for improv night but they're all dressed as Doom Patrol characters. 

what’s the story line in it. Each time I watch it I have no clue what’s going on or if it’s related to a different episode. It’s just shit. Like the legends of tomorrow just absolute bollocks