Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

54 minutes ago, Cursed said:

Brand New Cherry Flavour.

This was fucking brilliant. Highly recommend!!!

It gave a new meaning to 'fisting her pussy hole' lol  

See season 2 :notworthy:  I waited nearly 2 years for this to arrive, and it's fucking awesome so far. Momoa owns this role. 

• Like 1

@Saddam

The number of zombie and B-movie references (the evildead trapdoor, night of the living dead, dawn of the dead etc) and clichés (but really well done and cleverly used) was just amazing.

First thing i've watched in a while that kept me guessing right to the end, had no idea where it was going until it got there.

And yes, the fisting scene :eek:

• Like 1

On 01/09/2021 at 0:38 AM, Joolz said:

every episode of Porridge on Iplayer atm :yep:

Capture.PNG

Ronnie Barker is IMHO the greatest British comedy character actor ever (I was gonna say English and have Alastair Sim as greatest British, but after long consideration I think Ronnie Barker is the best). It's funny to hear him as Fletcher and then hear his real accent.

• Like 6

Last Night of the Proms, the finale. BBC1 9pm

I watch it every year, I love it. Makes me fucking laugh about all the pomposity of us English, cos you've gotta laugh, it's that or cry lol

It's the middle-class, Daily Mail reader version of a rave lol

sqeak

pop

:wanker:

lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 4

The Handmaid's Take.   Don't like it but utterly gripping first series, the series based on the book.  I thought Children Of Men was a much better attempt at same idea, loved the book.

• Like 1

I'm up to the most recent season of The Handmaid's Tale, I think it's superb but I can't watch more than a couple of episodes at a time cos it's fucking harrowing.

Not really a spoiler, not gonna say what happens but the scene in the season 2 episode that finishes with Oh Bondage, Up Yours by X-ray Spex is just brilliant :notworthy:

1 hour ago, Hir said:

The Handmaid's Take.   Don't like it but utterly gripping first series, the series based on the book.  I thought Children Of Men was a much better attempt at same idea, loved the book.

Children of Men is a great book , the film wasn't half-bad either

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Degsy said:

Children of Men is a great book , the film wasn't half-bad either

The Hanmaid's Tale is a story of horror, ultimately Children Of Men is a story of hope.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hir said:

The Hanmaid's Tale is a story of horror, ultimately Children Of Men is a story of hope.

I must admit I've never read the book or watched the TV adaptation

Reality is probably dystopian enough for me at the moment

• Like 1

On 01/09/2021 at 0:38 AM, Joolz said:

every episode of Porridge on Iplayer atm :yep:

Capture.PNG

Watched all of them in last week.  All great and a few perfect.  A Night In as an example of a perfect one.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Hir said:

I'd say that, now especially with the rise of the American 'alt-right' and groups like the proud boys, it's more a cautionary tale. Gilead is a nightmare to most people, but it's utopia to some of those misogynistic, homophobic cunts.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Something something ANTIFA something something BURNING DOWN CITIES something something THE LOONY LEFT something something CUCK SOY BOYS AND TRAITORS something something TRUMP AND REAL PATRIOTS something something something SNOWFLAKES something something HANG THE SEDITIONISTS.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH.

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 2

Hard to find a decent new show to watch so I'm going to give Hell on Wheels another run through.

Brand New Cherry Flavour was a good watch,weird as fuck but anything with Rosa Salazar flashing her bits was always going to be good viewing.