Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

2 hours ago, KC said:

@Degsy I can remember a bald bloke from The Shield, but that's about it lol

Yes , he's certainly vary bald . He plays the bald police chief in Gotham about 10 years later .

He looks the same except somebody has inflated him a bit .

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Degsy said:

He looks the same except somebody has inflated him a bit

That's how I feel when I see people from school. I'm sure they think the same about me though lol  

• Like 1

Fugget about it on prime is pure gold. 

Wayne on prime is superb. 

Also Lower Decks (star treck) on prime. 

All hilarious. 

• Like 1

watched an australian series called wanted enjoyed it, now watching another ausy series the code also real good

On 07/03/2021 at 7:32 AM, Ned Flanders said:

Wayne on prime is superb. 

:yep: Thanks for that , I'd never heard of it

• Like 1

On 06/03/2021 at 0:34 PM, Degsy said:

I'm watching The Shield again . Interesting to see what I remember of it and what parts I had totally

forgotten about in the 15 years or whatever since I watched it.

Well worth watching if you've never seen it.

that's a great series, loads of episodes to get into and lots of insane police corruption and violence

based on the la police force or something like that iirc

• Like 4

Is anyone watching snowpiercer season 2 is on now 

Picard was brilliant

Raised by wolves was worth a watch as well but they are a bit old now

• Like 1

About 5 episodes into zerozerozero on sky. It's another gangster/cocaine smuggler thing but it's pretty good so far. Switches between characters/locations so some of it is in subtitles (i know some people hate that), Worth a butchers I think.

I watched the last two episodes of Britains ancient capital on iplayer, it's a right eye opener.

I can't believe I found things that I can watch. I hate watching telly usually. I did rewatch all three seasons of Norsemen on Netflix too, just wow lol 

• Like 1

Was looking through Prime Video to see if there's owt worth watching before my month's subscription is up (only got it to watch The Expanse and I've cancelled it now I've finished watching that), there's not much, gave Bosch a try and it was reasonably watchable garbage up to series 5 when it became just plain garbage and I gave up but I've started watching Damages, legal thriller from 2007 starring Glenn Close and I'm actually really enjoying it, nicely twisty plot.

I don’t watch tv but walked past the kids watching Lemony Snickett’s Series of Unfortunate Events on NetFlix and binged on it with them, excellent sets and stuff 

found Esme quite sexy :P

56 minutes ago, Boojum said:

Was looking through Prime Video to see if there's owt worth watching before my month's subscription is up (only got it to watch The Expanse and I've cancelled it now I've finished watching that), there's not much, gave Bosch a try and it was reasonably watchable garbage up to series 5 when it became just plain garbage and I gave up but I've started watching Damages, legal thriller from 2007 starring Glenn Close and I'm actually really enjoying it, nicely twisty plot.

I loved Bosch , one of the best things on there for me , I love the books as well though