Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

9 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

I forgot I've got Fargo, s1 to s4 & haven't got round to watching it yet, so is it good ? 

lol

Fantastic. Dark and wonderfully acted

10 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

I forgot I've got Fargo, s1 to s4 & haven't got round to watching it yet, so is it good ? 

lol

first season is brilliant, they fuck about with the characters after that and i couldn't give it the same attention

BBC 2 interior design masters with Alan Carr. Know you lot will laugh but think it might be good to see. Homes under the hammer everyone keeps it neutral for potential buyers. Be good to see other peoples idea's with the chance to see stuff you think works. As the show goes on be interesting to see if your favourite remains consistent. Oh and already first episode has special guest Laurence Bowen. Go on give it a chance lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stummer said:

BBC 2 interior design masters

Homes under the hammer

Fuck me Stummer, you don't half watch some daytime shite. lol  Do you have Antiques Road Trip bookmarked as a favourite too? lol 

I'd rather spent a month at Guantanamo bay in a stress position, being forced to listen to death metal, tbh. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Fuck me Stummer, you don't half watch some daytime shite. lol  Do you have Antiques Road Trip bookmarked as a favourite too? lol 

I'd rather spent a month at Guantanamo bay in a stress position, being forced to listen to death metal, tbh. 

lol I don't even watch TV that much. Odd thing on Netflix very rarely but apart from that n my soaps that's it. Antiques roadshow lol not a chance I'd watch that shit.  

The Expanse season 5 finale was awesome. :notworthy:  

Seeing as there aren't many other decent TV shows around at the moment due to pandemic, I've decided to revisit The Strain. :tv_horror:     Thomas Eichorst is one of my all-time favourite TV villains, fucking brilliant. lol  

Guest dill786
On 02/02/2021 at 9:02 PM, stummer said:

lol I don't even watch TV that much. Odd thing on Netflix very rarely but apart from that n my soaps that's it. Antiques roadshow lol not a chance I'd watch that shit.  

antique roadshow was my fave for years..  i love history and as a by-product of loving history, i could recognize some of the antiques on the show because i have seen them in paintings and pics online, so my fave thing to do was guess the century and guess what price the expert would say, and i use to get most of the prices and the century spot on all because of my love of history...

32 minutes ago, dill786 said:

antique roadshow was my fave for years..

Antiques Roadshow has always been excellent viewing, Antiques Road Trip however, is a bag of shite lol except for Natasha. :wub:    

Episodes 2 and 3 of Resident Alien dropped last night, it's fucking quality, made me laugh my arse off. :D    

Edited by Saddam

Been watching attack on Titan. Kicks off at the end of first season. 

On season 3 ep 7. Been watching it in the background think I may have missed a few important bits last couple of episodes. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, B0bbyBuds said:

Been watching attack on Titan. Kicks off at the end of first season. 

On season 3 ep 7. Been watching it in the background think I may have missed a few important bits last couple of episodes. 

I've never seen it , just had a quick look and it seems to be rated very highly

13 minutes ago, Degsy said:

I've never seen it , just had a quick look and it seems to be rated very highly

Haven’t really watched anime before, apart from dbz. Not sure what I was expecting, it’s not super animated/cgi, there’s times where it’s more a less still pictures with talking.  But the story drew me in. It’s one of those where you want to know what’s happening like Lost :rofl: 

• Like 1

The Equalizer Wokeualizer lol  Pure clichéd shite of the highest order, so bad I switched it off before the title music. :soap:      

Robert McCall has been regendered as Robyn McCall and prefers that you use she or they pronouns. :russian:  

You have been warned. lol  0/10 

you're a brave man to admit downloading that pile of pish  lol

saw it on the torrent sites earlier & clicked on it to have a read, then when I realized Edward Woodward had chopped his balls off & had changed colour  lol

the last thing I watched with queen latifah in it was Taxi & she killed it stone dead.

• Like 1

On 04/02/2021 at 5:20 AM, Saddam said:

The Expanse season 5 finale was awesome. :notworthy:  

Just finishing S5. Brilliant. Really surprised how much effort made in making it as I assume fairly limited market for this... 

Have you read the books?  Excellent also...

• Like 1