Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

1953 i was 7 years old lizzie was crowned my uncle john died with TB and my gran got a tv i lived mostly at my grans, 12in black and white tv, had a radio lifted up from the top, not much day time tv. watch with mother was one of my favs and was the only afternoon tv, muffin the mule, andy pandy, flowerpot men. it just got better and better, think itv come next then bbc2 and ch4, just loved corrie when i first started used to watch it with my gran

• Like 1

On 15/01/2021 at 0:51 AM, Saddam said:

I've been enjoying this too,  hard to believe we're on season 5 already.  The only thing which grates with me is the dialect the Belters use, it's fucking annoying.  lol     

shuttit beltalowda

Edited by monkeypig
  • Like 2

Guest Rex Mundi
8 minutes ago, Joint hogger said:

@Boojum  did you see Death to 2020  ?

I am just watching it right now....

2/3rds of the way through now (paused while I type this)

Honestly, I have not had a laugh, or even a titter.

Not very impressed, sorry.... as I say, paused because I found it more interesting making a comment here.

:smokin:

edit: sorry, not even a smile, sorry.

Edited by Rex Mundi

Guest Rex Mundi
16 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Philomena Cunk. :soap:  Shit cunt. 

You paid more attention than me in your 5 mins.... I don't recognise that name, and I watched it all ;) 

So boring, I am now back to watching old top gear on netflix... and that is also boring :) 

13 minutes ago, Rex Mundi said:

I don't recognise that name, and I watched it all ;) 

She's the irritating 'comedy' character played by Diane Morgan, the one who asks educated professionals dumb questions, like asking a historian if the British Empire was evil like it was in Star Wars, or how Winston Churchill invented Tippex. 

It's funnier in written form, tbh.   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

The Serpent. Only one episode left. It's been excellent

BBC not upload all the episodes yet? lol  That's messed up, finished watching it all a couple of weeks ago, but not via the BBC. lol  

10 hours ago, Saddam said:

BBC not upload all the episodes yet? lol  That's messed up, finished watching it all a couple of weeks ago, but not via the BBC. lol  

Yes we just haven't finished watching it yet

• Like 1

Guest theokoles

Been warching I AM A KILLER on netflix, some episodes better than others but some are wierd as fk.

Edited by theokoles