Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

"Freeman's accent was fine; you guys do realise that he's doing a Minnesota accent which is quite Germanic and not the usual yank accent?"

Thanks for not being patronising at all...

Just saying dude, chill

'A load of people talking in Scottish accents' is downright insulting lol

Edited by Wiggles41
  • Like 2

Just got finished watching True Detective

and felt like it was a bit of a letdown. The ending didn't live up to the awesome middle episodes, shame really.

Fargo is one of my favourite films, when and where is this series being shown?

And sorry for being totally off topic, but the linguil thing, I've seen people say 'No Country For Old Men' is their favourite film, I couldn't understand a word Tommy Lee Jones said, ruined the film for me!

Back on topic, 'Prey' starts next Monday, John Simm, a fine actor, I'm looking forward to it.

Not sure its available on torrent but there was a series in the late 90s called this life.About a group of young lawyers sharing a house in London . very good indeed !

• Like 1

Not sure its available on torrent but there was a series in the late 90s called this life.About a group of young lawyers sharing a house in London . very good indeed !

Me and my work mates wrote to the BBC asking them to make a 3rd series, they answered but it was a 'no' (of course) :( It was a good 'un. Now Egg's in the Walking Dead, a series so full of major plot holes I can't watch it.

• Like 1

Just got finished watching True Detective

and felt like it was a bit of a letdown. The ending didn't live up to the awesome middle episodes, shame really.

True Detective was excellent, and in all honesty I quite liked the ending, it was more positive than I expected it to be.

Also, I love your Ultimate Warrior signature. Hang on while I gently sob.

Me and my work mates wrote to the BBC asking them to make a 3rd series, they answered but it was a 'no' (of course) :( It was a good 'un. Now Egg's in the Walking Dead, a series so full of major plot holes I can't watch it.

I enjoyed This Life. A few years ago I ended up chatting to one of the main actors in a pub, and hooked him up with a mate who's a coke dealer lol Bloke was very generous, too, on his way out of the pub he gave me a wrap with the best part of a gram in it to say thanks :) Nice chap (I'm not gonna say which one it was, cos I don't think outing people for drugs is the right thing to do).

Really not a fan of The Waking Dead, zombies bore me and as far as I'm concerned Romero's original Dead trilogy pretty much covered the whole zombie apocalypse thing.

• Like 1