Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Onto season 3 of Lillehammer, I get the feeling that it's creators were teenage boys who got really depressed when the sopranos ended and sat around in a basement somewhere in Norway smoking pot and saying things like "wouldn't it be cool if Sylvio did so and so". Overly indulgent but there are some heart warming and funny moments in it. Enjoyable in a nondescript sort of way.

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

Mandalorian episode 8. :starwars:  

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not gonna lie, it made me cry a bit. :blub:    

Fuck season finale innit forgot that

• Like 2

Me and Mrs lovin mandalorian and i don't even like star wars. This is the way.

Edited by growinggold
Spelling
  • Like 1

On 21/11/2020 at 8:58 PM, Saddam said:

Animaniacs lol  As with the original, I'm only really watching it for the Pinky and the Brain segments. :notworthy:  But it's back, and really good, the introduction was brilliant, and they slipped a micro dosing joke into the first episode. lol   

fucking superb lol and steven spielberg goes back up a notch in my estimation lol

so sharp i actually almost choked on some of the jokes lol

• Like 1

Just discovered a Israeli/HBO tv show called Valley of tears, its a 10 parter covering the Yom Kippur war in 1973, its in Isreali with English subs, Ive only watched 2 episodes so far but its worth a watch.

• Like 2