Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Anyone else been watching a long way up with charlie & ewan ?

by fuck, this is a poor imitation of the long way round, electric harleys, full back up crews & more importantly,

they had a diesel genny on a 4ton truck following them so they could recharge the harleys, btw, a HD livewire costs nearly £30K.

17 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Weird cunt! 

You might get the reference once you've found a hooky version of Mandalorian to watch, ya cheap sket. :yep:   

2 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

Anyone else been watching a long way up with charlie & ewan ?

by fuck, this is a poor imitation of the long way round, electric harleys, full back up crews & more importantly,

they had a diesel genny on a 4ton truck following them so they could recharge the harleys, btw, a HD livewire costs nearly £30K.

Sounds environmentally friendly . I've never watched any of these and don't really have any inclination to do so .

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

You might get the reference once you've found a hooky version of Mandalorian to watch, ya cheap sket. :yep:   

Your put down are getting worse, you're  a proper odd cunt, Fairplay. lol

2 hours ago, Saddam said:

Nae spoilers ye prick nae seen it yet lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Saddam said:

A New Hope was released in 1977. lol 

Star Wars was released in 1977 :yep:

The "A new hope" bit was added later lol

• Like 1

The Sister: very tense but slightly less satisfying than I was expecting for a horror, in the end. 

Mando S2E1 was very entertaining, thank you O2 for the free D+ trial but also fuck you for being a shitty provider in the same breath. 

Star Trek Discovery :soap: Not even sure why I watch this abomination of a show, probably because I'd like some Star Trek and there isn't anything else except Lower Decks, which is like watching a pack of dogs barking for 30 minutes. lol 

Can anyone explain why 'the burn' in STD

:lookaround: caused all star ships at warp to explode? The say all dilithium went inert so wouldn't that just cause the ships to drop out of warp? :unsure: 

• Like 2

Just now, Saddam said:

Star Trek Discovery :soap: Not even sure why I watch this abomination of a show, probably because I'd like some Star Trek and there isn't anything else except Lower Decks, which is like watching a pack of dogs barking for 30 minutes. lol 

Reveal hidden contents

Can anyone explain why 'the burn' in STD

:lookaround: caused all star ships at warp to explode? The say all dilithium went inert so wouldn't that just cause the ships to drop out of warp? :unsure: 

Dinna gie a fuck if ye spoil star trek :yep:lol