Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Blood of Zeus. The quality of the animation lets it down a bit if you're a seasoned animé fan, but the story more than makes up for the visual shortcomings. :)  

The Clash of the Titans and Jason and the Argonauts Easter eggs were a pleasant surprise. :D 

Edited by Saddam

24 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Blood of Zeus. The quality of the animation lets it down a bit if you're a seasoned animé fan, but the story more than makes up for the visual shortcomings. :)  

Love to know what u thought of solar opposites? 

Just watched South Park Pandemic Special and laughed my ass off

• Like 1

The Wall side story episode was far more interesting than the antics of the aliens, really enjoyed that episode. :)  Korvo was too much like Rick imho, the voice was almost identical. lol Wouldn't surprise me if they tie-in with R&M at some point and say Korvo is really just another Rick from an alternative dimension. :lookaround:  The pupa was the best character. lol  

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

@Saddam that's a good write up.

I know what you mean about Korvo's voice but he has zero common sense, which rick has in abundance. That was enough of a difference for me to differentiate betwesn the 2 characters, but it took effort. 

I think personally I'll warm to it if series 2 is as good as 1.

• Like 1

The Queen's Gambit on Netflix , yeah it's about a female chess player but it's actually pretty good

I start watching a lot of things and finish about 1/4 of them but I'll definitely watch all of the 7 episodes

I'm guessing it isn't going to be a feel-good story but I might be wrong

• Like 3

Queen's Gambit is superb, Anya Taylor-Joy is one of those actors who literally shines in every role. :) She voiced Brea in the sublime Dark Crystal reboot. :wub:  

• Like 2

Watched a couple episodes of falling water, bit of suspense and mystery. Not too sure what the story is, but it’s about connected dreaming. Think I’m gonna watch it. 

Moone Boy co-written, directed and co-starring Chris O'Dowd.  Very nicely stupid.  Some nice little cameos so far,  Steve Coogan in 1:2 and Johnny Vegas in 1:3

• Like 1

Can anybody recommend any good  alternatives to showbox, I don't want to sign up to anything else ffs, just want to watch borat lol

I don't want to download it, just stream it, Any suggestions please guy's? 

If it hasn't been mentioned yet    15 Storeys High

I think most of it is on youtube

snippet

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 4