Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

The Umbrella Academy - loving season 2, but then I am a sucker for an apocalypse...

Edited by Ranec
Spellingz
  • Like 2

Thanks man! Enjoyed that. Likes when he talks about comedy. 

gotta say I feel a bit para clicking on that google link, as it went through the google app. :pitchfork:

18 hours ago, Bartyfartblast said:

38 minutes ago, B0bbyBuds said:

Enjoyed that. Likes when he talks about comedy. 

yeah, it's a good one again, some old jokes mixed in but i think they were relevant, and someone needs to remind the world that jokes are just jokes

I have never really got into anime, but Vinland Saga is terrific. Stunning artwork.

It is centred on the Danish invasion of England in 1016 and is broadly historically accurate. For me, it evoked the spirit of the age far better than the likes of Vikings and Kingdom.

• 3 weeks later...

i finished all 5 seasons of drillis ertugurul   i watched the last episode last night,

wow !!  what an epic ride, onto the next which is "kurulus osman"  its not on netflix so am gonna have look for it  :)

6 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

no not yet, still stuck on the first season of drillis ertugurul

the main character who plays ertugurul is now filming the new period drama called " babarossa" as in haider babarossa the muslim pirate in the 15th century, looks great with the sailboats and stuff cant wait  :)

Edited by dill786

5 hours ago, Hiphip said:

Joy of Joys. Count Arthur Strong is on Netflix.

Cheers :smokin:

Quality,

I found the radio program to be even funnier than the TV show :upside:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 13/09/2020 at 10:25 PM, dill786 said:

i finished all 5 seasons of drillis ertugurul 

My mate was taking the piss because i was watching this. Reminds me i've got to carry on. He's starred in a film, it's about the battle of Manzikert, i think it's called Malazgurt, i hope they release it over here, that'll be sick!