Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Brave New World (2020)

This isn't a recommendation, it's a warning.  They took one of the great books of the 20th century, eviscerate  it and then vomited on the remains.

• Like 4

On 07/08/2020 at 2:37 PM, itsmeithink said:

loving  "Outlander"  again. my 2nd watch through.  brilliant concept tbf. :yep:

On 07/08/2020 at 3:02 PM, Saddam said:

Time travelling nurse. lol  

Feel for the poor American tourist a few years back when I was doing the tour work poor woman wanted to lay a wreath at Culloden fir jamie lol

She went fuckin mental when she was told he didnae actually exist refused to believe it  lollol

• Like 4

1 minute ago, McHazy said:

Feel for the poor American tourist a few years back when I was doing the tour work poor woman wanted to lay a wreath at Culloden fir jamie lol

She went fuckin mental when she was told he didnae actually exist refused to believe it  lollol

lol lol proper nuts are some peeps. lol

• Like 1

Its amazing the amount of tourists it draws to Scotland & all the main shooting locations have been swamped, especially the Devils Pulpit.

• Like 4

"What about Dick". It's on Netflix. The tale of the British Empire as told through the eyes of a piano. Eric Idle, Billy Connoly, Eddie Izzard, Tracey Ulman, Russell Brand.

E2A. TIM CURRY :notworthy:

Cheers :smokin:

Edited by Hiphip
  • Like 2

Lovecraft Country. :)  I really enjoyed the first episode, hands down the best TV horror show I've seen in years. :notworthy: it's beautifully filmed, the cast are superb, and the story's dark and twisted to fook already.  10/10 

Enjoy :tv_horror:   

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

Watching Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal again, seeing as it's free on the Channel 4 app. :badass:    It's a fucking masterpiece, I love everything from the unique style of the artwork, the way each story is told without any vocabulary, the music,  and the way they've pushed the colours. 

Each episode builds like you're coming up on a pill. lol  Episode 5 is just too much, especially after a smoke, seriously. lol   

Primal. :yep: incredible. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Saddam said:

Each episode builds like you're coming up on a pill. lol  Episode 5 is just too much, especially after a smoke, seriously. lol   

Primal. :yep: incredible. 

Consider my interest piqued, cheers :smokin: 

• Like 1

On 19/08/2020 at 10:41 AM, ratdog said:

not a series, but frankie boyles new stand up is well worth a watch if you like him

What’s this on man?

I came across something about a month ago but it was a lot of his old material.

1 hour ago, B0bbyBuds said:

What’s this on man?

I came across something about a month ago but it was a lot of his old material.

hello mate, i found it on a documentary site strangely enough, but you'll find it on the bay

it think it's called 'i can't wait for you to hate this'

• Like 1