Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Episode 5 was interesting, all about the USA Cannabis industry.   :yep:  

And my bad,  Ann Shulgin isn't dead. :)  She's a sprightly 89 years old. :notworthy:     

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Sky Docs. 2 parter on Laurel Canyon. Excellent insight in 1960's hippiedom in LA. If only I had the money..........

• Like 1

I don't know if it's been mentioned already but French espionage drama The Bureau is very good...needs a bit of patience because it's driven by intricate plot lines and the moral conundrums the characters are presented with rather than action-packed set pieces...probably more reminiscent of The Third Man than the Bourne movies...well worth a look in my opinion..

Just finished watching 'Disjointed' on Netflix, quite funny in parts and a bit political at times, about weed so gets my vote :)

Star Trek Lower Decks. :( Not that impressed with the first episode, the characters are loud and abrasive. The overuse of Easter eggs and number of  name drops is obscene.    lol   

Just finished watching season 3 of French espionage drama The Bureau..(link to season 1 trailer)

stunningly brilliant....the show just gets better and better...another one that blew me away was Hindi thriller Pataal Lok....

...if you don't mind subtitles and having to pay attention, these TV shows are very rewarding...

• Like 3

On 16/07/2020 at 5:00 PM, Joint hogger said:

Never heard of them but your brief bio has tweaked my interest.

Legends man :yinyang:

Pihkal & Tihkal  should be essential reading for anyone with an interest in drugs and particularly psychedelics :yep:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, itsmeithink said:

loving  "Outlander"  again. brilliant concept tbf. :yep:

Time travelling nurse. lol  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Time travelling nurse. lol  

lollol

I meant the using historical events to drive the story :yep:

• Like 1

Perry Mason - 1930's set prequel to the 60's TV series. Looks great, solid cast, but lacks pizzazz.

How to sell drugs on the internet. Fast - A nerdy 17 year old in a dreary western German town scores some E in attempt to win back his gf. Things snowball from there. Given the target demographic, it is surprisingly detailed on how to buy drugs on the internet, including, bizarrely, a dark web primer from a German speaking Jonathan "Riker" Frakes.